Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Which jacket looks the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the newest jacket. Are you going to share the NIFs and DDS file for the all nude female ballroom dancers?
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This jacket looks great, too.

That ballroom looks like a lot of fun.

As for the daughters, I'd be happy to see them skinny and plus sized rather than plain and attractive.

The map was a pleasant surprise. I think the butler was simply looking at the map side of the picture to make sure he had the right one. It seems like the perfect pairing to me. What wife would look for a nude on the back of a map? What map thief would turn over a nude?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty here is a link to get the dancers. Warning they are nude so with that being said be careful how you use them. Probably not a good idea to play at work or with family around. Credit for the nif and textures goes to Parksbanyon. I did modify the textures and of course I renamed the nifs and textures so they can be used as the ballroom dancers.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sq3ymiycjjbywn0/AAA36AMHhuoGVZr1y1IDThNCa?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rusty Edge. I think that jacket looks cool too. He's definitely a booty hunter. As for the daughters I'm limited as to what I can do with them. I mean I don't make nifs so that kind of leaves out plus size women since that would require making a plus size nif. I feel though I can do something similar with the daughters that i did with the dancers but it will be more time consuming as I will have to give each one a different face etc. You might be right about the map. It was just for show anyway and not the one you actually use to find your way around. It can be seen too in the taverns when the stranger sells you a piece of map I was looking at those rum logos. Might try making sails or putting them in the game someway or the other.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Alrighty here is a link to get the dancers. Warning they are nude so with that being said be careful how you use them. Probably not a good idea to play at work or with family around. Credit for the nif and textures goes to Parksbanyon. I did modify the textures and of course I renamed the nifs and textures so they can be used as the ballroom dancers.

Thank you! Parks had already told me I could share his stuff, Can I share this?

Very respectfully,
fleetp
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Thanks Rusty Edge. I think that jacket looks cool too. He's definitely a booty hunter. As for the daughters I'm limited as to what I can do with them. I mean I don't make nifs so that kind of leaves out plus size women since that would require making a plus size nif. I feel though I can do something similar with the daughters that i did with the dancers but it will be more time consuming as I will have to give each one a different face etc. You might be right about the map. It was just for show anyway and not the one you actually use to find your way around. It can be seen too in the taverns when the stranger sells you a piece of map I was looking at those rum logos. Might try making sails or putting them in the game someway or the other.

I thought that might be a problem with the daughter's bodies. No matter.

There's plenty of places for rum logos- tattoos on the crew, The hats of the 4 captains recruiting you in the tavern, even the barrels and crates in the taverns.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure go ahead Fleet. As I was saying before they did work like a charm and looked great it was the lag that was the main issue which would make danceing more difficult. Might want to test them on your pc to see how they do before you decide to upload them somewhere. How many dancers was there besides you and the daughter. I'm thinking about twelve. That nif probably taxes your system a little harder then the origanials. It wasnt real bad on my system but of course I had mine on autodance so I could stare at the women and take screenshots.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I started reading up on some of those rums. Then I came across the Bahama's rum festival. I just thought that is where a pirate needs to be. Just like a mountain man needs his rendezvous a pirate needs his rum festival.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Sure go ahead Fleet. As I was saying before they did work like a charm and looked great it was the lag that was the main issue which would make danceing more difficult. Might want to test them on your pc to see how they do before you decide to upload them somewhere. How many dancers was there besides you and the daughter. I'm thinking about twelve. That nif probably taxes your system a little harder then the origanials. It wasnt real bad on my system but of course I had mine on autodance so I could stare at the women and take screenshots.

It played fine on my PC. I didn't notice any lag. There were four couples besides my playable character and the governor's daughter. I did not use a nude governor's daughter mod when I tested it.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate wrote:

It played fine on my PC. I didn't notice any lag, but the nude ladies were a distraction. There were four couples besides my playable character and the governor's daughter. I did not use a nude governor's daughter mod when I tested it.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As my screenshot shows I didn't have a modded daughter in the game either but I did have modded ballroom photos hanging up which might also have contributed to the slight lag. I could have also had something else running like my anti virus might have been updating itself or doing a check. Anyway you may share them if you want. Have you ever tried the ub nifs to see if any of those has facial expressions? I think there are three of them UBL ubm and ubs. I would like to replace all the daughters with nothing but hot looking women. I could class them in another way for example instead of beautiful I could say rich or instead of plain I could say gold digging which would make her less desirable to marry. It doesnt really have to be their looks that make them a better option to marry.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave the ubl a quick try out for the barmaid. Her facial expression didnt appear to change any.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Yeah I started reading up on some of those rums. Then I came across the Bahama's rum festival. I just thought that is where a pirate needs to be. Just like a mountain man needs his rendezvous a pirate needs his rum festival.
Buddies I found another logo there
https://www.albertmichlerdistillery.com/austrian-empire-navy-rum-solera-18

Good point about daughter reclassification. Wealthy, Well to do.
and Greedy?

Jealous could be another classification, well on second thought, maybe you shouldn't touch that topic.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet that rum has a price tag on it. Bet it would be good too. How about this for reclassification. Hot N ready , Well Done, Cold as a Cucumber Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:

Pirate,
I'm going to make a new topic for the mod so it will get more visibility.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: