Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

request and pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: request and pics Reply with quote

hello fellow pirates. thought I would share some good pics and screenshots with everyone...

and I also have a request. if anyone has the DDS files for the nude beautiful daughters I would appreciate them.
mine are gone or overwritten and its easier to dress them when they are a "blank slate"...

thank you
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing those screenshots. I was getting bored looking at my own all the time. Anyway no if's and's or but's about it you are very creative so with that being said I certainly didn't get bored looking at your screenshots. The only full nudes of the beautiful daughters I currently have are the one's Parksbayon made in his PattayaInvadesPirates mod. You can find that under Parksbayons links or something like that. My plan is to do away with the plain and attractive daughters and have nothing but hot looking women for the daughters. Maybe you could come up with some fine looking textures for this mod so we can share together with these fine folks we have here in Cutlass Isle.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: request and pics Reply with quote

oldsalt wrote:
hello fellow pirates. thought I would share some good pics and screenshots with everyone...

and I also have a request. if anyone has the DDS files for the nude beautiful daughters I would appreciate them.
mine are gone or overwritten and its easier to dress them when they are a "blank slate"...

thank you

WARNING: LINKS CONTAIN NUDITY

I searched the forums here and I think I've found what you want.
There are two sets of fully nude daughters, one using mandiuscreel's NIF file and one using parksbanyon's UBL NIF files.

Here are the nude dds files https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xwa6LsMHzmNm15VldtWGp6NzQ/view?usp=sharing that work with Mandiuscreel's beautiful daughters leg mod. Here are the NIF files for that mod. [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/jawbk9j7t49a72h/Beautiful%20Daughters%20Legs%20Mod.zip?dl=0 [/url]

As Pirate noted in another topic, there are no 'lost daughte' NIFs for Mandiuscreel's mod.

Here's a link to the nude DDS and NIF files which used parksbanyopn's version of the beautiful daughters. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2xwa6LsMHzmMDk2SFZPUm9iWlE/view

I hope these are what you wanted.

Very respectfully,
fleetp[/u]
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you fleetp, I'm downloading them now.

pirate: I'm willing to try. if you have a "bare" dds I can slap something on her...
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I forgot about fleetp making those too. Anyway before I go to modding the daughters I'm going to see what happens if your lost daughter is standing up rather then sitting down. I noticed Parks made some like that in his universal mod but I haven't tested it. Could be a few days though. I'm working overtime a lot and little sleep.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately they won't work for me. I can't see all their parts, ie. legs.
I'm not good with skin textures and color, but maybe I can change my legs back to "bare"...

*NUDITY WARNING*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qd3ikl9jc3y2r9m/ddslegs.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't use those give me a couple of days and I will get you something that you might can work with. I'm away from home base at the moment.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@oldsalt,
Mandiuscreel included a textured leg file. Here's what he posted in the first post of his beautiful daughters leg mod

"Getting these mods done is much more rewarding with all the encouragement. I just hope there''s not an ulterior motive involved. Twisted Evil

Download the mod here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jawbk9j7t49a72h/Beautiful%20Daughters%20Legs%20Mod.zip?dl=0

There are two UV maps in the folder. I couldn't get Blender to accept the UVs of a set of legs transferred from one Nif to another. So I had to unwrap them separately, and they're subtly different. A texture made for one should work on both of them.

Just be generous on the overlap at the edges of the legs images, especially at the bottom, as one is a tiny bit longer than the others. Not sure how that happened. Rolling Eyes

Again, there is only one texture in the archive. They take longer than the Nifs."

You should be able to modify the texture (dds) file to get something that looks good.

Very respectfully.
fleetp
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parksbanyon made some naked ones in the Pattaya invades pirates mods. You an find it in the mod forum here just down a little from this topic. I believe it's called Parksbanyon links. I believe all but one of the beautiful daughters was nude. I can come up with something but it will be Tuesday night or so before I can get started.
oldsalt
Swabbie

864 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check it out after I play with the ones I have.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldsalt wrote:
I'll check it out after I play with the ones I have.

I wouldn't play with them too long. These women will milk ya for every gold doubloon you have. Smile
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on a iPad for now so basically all I can do at the moment is shoot the shit. I need to try out a lost daughter standing up nif and if that turns out bad then I think I can fix it so when you rescue the lost daughter she has changed into a dress with the top ripped off of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: