Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Poll Question best looking governor's daughters?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirate's History Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is the best looking governor's daughter?
Spanish
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
English
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
French
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Dutch
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about marrying in SMP is you gain points. In real life especially being a pirate it would be game over unless you ditched her against her will and just ran away. In other words divide the plunder and get hitched or stay a pirate would be the logical choices in the realistic environment.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
The thing about marrying in SMP is you gain points. In real life especially being a pirate it would be game over unless you ditched her against her will and just ran away. In other words divide the plunder and get hitched or stay a pirate would be the logical choices in the realistic environment.

Regarding points and marriage in the game, if I remember correctly, you get the most points by marrying one of the beautiful daughters.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes more points are awarded for marring the beautiful daughter but I was just saying getting married would likely be the end of your piratical career if it was real so getting married should end the game along with dividing the plunder. That's just my two cents but everybody's welcome to their own opinions.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Pirate on this one. Even Captain Kidd, ( who was a pirate hunter, rather than a pirate. His crew were the pirates. ), had to face the law when he returned to see his wife. He would have been better off staying at sea.
Mr. Blue
Rigger

68403 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Yes more points are awarded for marring the beautiful daughter but I was just saying getting married would likely be the end of your piratical career if it was real so getting married should end the game along with dividing the plunder. That's just my two cents but everybody's welcome to their own opinions.

Technically true, but what exactly does SMP have to do with realism?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I am aware that SMP is a game rather than real life. Is it not normal for us to point out unrealistic things even if it's just a game?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirate's History All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: