Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates of the East Indies
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it took some editing to get those in working condition. For one thing I had to take the sky out and reduce the rest of the picture's down before re-adding a new sky.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking on trying my hand on replacing that Mysterious Stranger with a female nif. Not sure what to call her though if I'm successful.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nefarious Procurer?
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
Nefarious Procurer?

Not sure how you came up with that but not bad.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Rusty Edge wrote:
Nefarious Procurer?

Not sure how you came up with that but not bad.

I have a mind for poetry.

This person is dealing in shady stuff that's probably stolen, like Catholic and Native religious relics, maps to treasures that obviously belong to famous pirates, and a map to my captive sister. She would have sold her to anyone, and she didn't even give me a discount! I should have run her through as a public service, but for some reason I got distracted...
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the dancing girls. Actually it's easy as pie I could probably do it in my sleep. There is about six stranger nifs. Use one of the girls nif to replace all those nifs. Rename girls textures to those of the strangers and with nifs cope you can replace those dancer textures to the strangers. I can add a link to them if you like.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
It's the dancing girls. Actually it's easy as pie I could probably do it in my sleep. There is about six stranger nifs. Use one of the girls nif to replace all those nifs. Rename girls textures to those of the strangers and with nifs cope you can replace those dancer textures to the strangers. I can add a link to them if you like.

I'd appreciate a link, and permission to share the mod (proper credit will be given to you).
Very respectfully,
fleet
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the interest. I'm not aware of any bugs, glitches, etc with this mod but since I didn't play the game long after making it there could be. I only stopped in two taverns so at least two of the nifs are working correctly it seems. Another thing is I haven't made any special new textures as they are the same textures as the female dancer mod. The good news is though the textures have their own name meaning you can create new ones for this mod without it interfering with those of the dancers should you have both mods installed at the same time. I would like to mention again that the nif itself was created not by me but Parksbayon. I know he doesnt ask for credit but out of respect I don't want people thinking I made it when I didnt. I'm going to put the link here and feel free to share it or mod it. If you want to reupload it here then you can delete this one if you want.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/150m0z5tl33pj3t/AABCyEa3Ja3RUTbd5DVj7XAaa?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking those pesky Captain of the guards should be topless women. Maybe something like jealous bar girls. You will see her bothering the barmaid cause she is jealous and then you and her have a sword fight.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that one turned out kinda decent but she kept the pistol in her hand non stop which shouldn't be. Other then that everything actually turned out good. I didn't catch a screen of her front though I tried during the sword fight but it didn't take. Took me to baron just to meet up with her since the Dutch was the only one I modded this time. I went back to arrival after exiting the game hoping she would be there again but she wasn't. Really though she didn't look bad and that pistol in her hand made her look like she meant business. That game text could easily be modded as well. She is the Sea Vixen with Blaggers stripe shirt or should I say just the sleeves of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gi9jgx5hmjynua6/Screenshot%202017-07-24%2003.46.54.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7sh93ur263v87i/Screenshot%202017-07-24%2003.47.30.png?dl=0
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After looking at the screens again it's really noticeabla that she has double swords or somthing like that. It was a good attempt anyway.
Annoying Captain
Powder Monkey

609 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I'm thinking those pesky Captain of the guards should be topless women. Maybe something like jealous bar girls. You will see her bothering the barmaid cause she is jealous and then you and her have a sword fight.

Oh No Monsieur! You would not get rid of Pierre would you? I am trying hard to find the location of your own Governor Marriott! You do not like Pierre?
Captain Teague
Rigger

12207 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does all this progress mean that a gender-swapped game is only a short time away?

Sailor
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: