Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Custom avatars?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Gun Pierson
Gunner
Posts: 790


4673 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:12 pm    Post subject: Custom avatars? Reply with quote

Hey everybody, just wanted to know if it's only me that doesn't see custom avatars on the site here or if the option has been disabled for everybody? And if it's disabled, is the option gonna come back?

Cheers.
_________________
If you're going through hell...keep going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fleetp
Rigger
Posts: 1052



8075 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You SHOULD be able to see custom avatars. The only one I can think of is one by Lord Colino Deani
Very respectfully,
fleet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gun Pierson
Gunner
Posts: 790


4673 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
You SHOULD be able to see custom avatars. The only one I can think of is one by Lord Colino Deani
Very respectfully,
fleet


Do you see my avatar captain because I can't see it? I also checked other members that have their own avatars as well and I can't see those either. I can only see the Cutlass Isle ones. So maybe there's a problem on my end.
_________________
If you're going through hell...keep going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fleetp
Rigger
Posts: 1052



8075 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun Pierson wrote:


Do you see my avatar captain because I can't see it? I also checked other members that have their own avatars as well and I can't see those either. I can only see the Cutlass Isle ones. So maybe there's a problem on my end.


I don't see your custom avatar when I look at your posts. Crying or Very sad
I used the site's admin controls to check your profile, and it doesn't show any avatar for you. Evil or Very Mad
Make a post in open forum with a link to your custom avatar and I'll see if I can add it to your profile using the admin control panel. Smile
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gun Pierson
Gunner
Posts: 790


4673 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Gun Pierson wrote:


Do you see my avatar captain because I can't see it? I also checked other members that have their own avatars as well and I can't see those either. I can only see the Cutlass Isle ones. So maybe there's a problem on my end.


I don't see your custom avatar when I look at your posts. Crying or Very sad
I used the site's admin controls to check your profile, and it doesn't show any avatar for you. Evil or Very Mad
Make a post in open forum with a link to your custom avatar and I'll see if I can add it to your profile using the admin control panel. Smile
Very respectfully,
fleetp


Thank you good sir!
(by open forum you mean the tavern? Posted it there.)
_________________
If you're going through hell...keep going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fleetp
Rigger
Posts: 1052



8075 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used the admin control panel to add it to your profile; it shows up for me in the forum. Can you see it?
Very respectfully,
fleetp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gun Pierson
Gunner
Posts: 790


4673 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
I used the admin control panel to add it to your profile; it shows up for me in the forum. Can you see it?
Very respectfully,
fleetp


Yes I can see it as well now. Well done and many thanks!
_________________
If you're going through hell...keep going!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group