Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

New bartender
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: New bartender Reply with quote

This is the best bartender yet. it's going to be one of those gotta have it mods that should make me famous the world over. She is so beautiful.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6r6lhuunhfhms87/Screenshot%202017-09-27%2016.44.41.png?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She certainly is unique. Laughing
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably would work better using Parksbanyons girls though I haven't tried it.
Roland
Helmsman

22526 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her face reminds me of this guy:

Don't mess with her if you see her grab a can of spinach!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be a decent mod to release around Halloween time. Add some Halloween decor and clearly as you can see there are some scary characters lurking around in this game. I've discovered more than one. Screenshots sometimes can reveal monsters that appear normal in the game. More than once I became the headless horseman in the screenshots and too I've seen what I believe is the nif showing up through the texture but never once seen it outside of looking at some screenshots. Kinda like taking a selfie all alone and having a ghost show up in the photo. Spooky yes but apparently shit happens.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry didnt meen to run off everybody with the scary bartender. Here take a peek at this. Be prepared to stare.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1kz540qc631po8s/Screenshot%202017-10-06%2017.02.02.png?dl=0
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Sorry didnt meen to run off everybody with the scary bartender. Here take a peek at this. Be prepared to stare.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1kz540qc631po8s/Screenshot%202017-10-06%2017.02.02.png?dl=0

Wow!
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm going to get rid of all my plain and attractive daughters and replace them with the hotties. Just need to reword the text.ini since their all hot looking to something else.
fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
I think I'm going to get rid of all my plain and attractive daughters and replace them with the hotties. Just need to reword the text.ini since their all hot looking to something else.

You can use the PHtrainer to make all daughters beautiful.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm aware of that but my thinking is if I did that then I would be losing four hot looking women per nation to dance with by doing so. Benefits do come from dancing with the plain and attractive daughters so I don't mind dancing with them they just need to look like the beautiful daughters.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp
Boatswain

35857 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I hope I don't have to wait a long time before you release a mod of these bartenders.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't tried using these women as a bartender but likely the results wouldn't be so good. Likely I will be experimenting more on the bartender but at the moment I'm thinking about a mod that makes all the daughters in the game including the plain and attractive girls look similar to these screenshots. My first thought was to dress these girls up in swimsuits, bikinis, etc but then decided to experiment with Maniscreels texture pack and leaving everything the same except the pants which of course as you can see is no longer pants. It looked in my opinion really good and better then I thought it might. These girls look like they should star in the Piratesxxx movie or something. Do to hardly no time for modding it could take awhile for me to finish this but there is not much I can do except say sorry for the wait due to my work and overtime schedule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: