Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Cash mod installed
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hayreddin Barbarossa
Swabbie

610 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Falconer wrote:
...you get gold for posting messages...

Now who thinks that silence is gold?! Laughing Twisted Evil

Just had to say it. Wink Rolling Eyes

Hayreddin Barbarossa, proud member of the LIB
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, so now when you want to put your two cents worth, you could actually get two cents. Sounds fair.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since gold is worth more than .02 .... I don't think that will be possible ??

Hmmmmmm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Capt-JakBlak
Swabbie

193 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to let ya know, when you go to edit a post but do not add any letters you get no money, duh. But you still see a sentence that tells you that you recieve gold for you post, no amount though. I know that this will be hugely nit-picking.

Maybe it should say something like "You have not posted enough to be worthy of any gold you scally-wag."

Just my two cents worth. I like the idea of being able to buy stuff with the gold though, hopefully when I'm finished writing my adventures as Capt Jack Black, I'll have enough for a crew and ship of my very own.Smile I love this place, keep up the great work!!!!!!
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capt-JakBlak wrote:
Just my two cents worth. I like the idea of being able to buy stuff with the gold though, hopefully when I'm finished writing my adventures as Capt Jack Black, I'll have enough for a crew and ship of my very own.Smile I love this place, keep up the great work!!!!!!

Your 2 cents worth ...sheesh ..They were picking on me about gettting a lot of coin. I think Capt-JakBlak has got me beat on that
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Falcon has been doing a lot of work with this site. I am sure he will find the time to adjust it. Of course I really don't mind what it says. Its fun to me

PF
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Capt-JakBlak
Swabbie

193 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have reached my allotted posts for the day and won't be gettin' any more booty till tomorrow. I guess I'll leave the rest of Captain Jack Black's diary till then.
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:

Your 2 cents worth ...sheesh ..They were picking on me about gettting a lot of coin. I think Capt-JakBlak has got me beat on that

PF

I was gonna say that PF, but you beat me too it, though Capt Jacks story is quite interesting. I guess we all have to do something while we are wating for Pirates! info to begin appearing.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give Capt-JakBlak this... he much better at stories than I am Smile
Capt-JakBlak
Swabbie

193 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at some of the stuff people have MOD'ed the phpBB system to do and "WOW" is all I can say. If we thought about it enough we could even setup a ship-battle forum were we could go up against each other while waiting for Pirates! 2 this winter. Or not, that would be a heck of alot of coding to do and Falcon and Crew aren't doing this for a living. Would be fun to think about though. Maybe even start up town-forums, where we could buy and sell goods with our money. Look at me go, anyways, I think that the Cash-MOD is a good idea even without shops or stuff to do with it. We can all just sit around till we're billionaires and then start our own gaming company.Smile
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Capt... Got an Idea. Figure out how to do it with phpBB 2.0.5 ... that should keep you busy with your free time. Just don't stop posting ... loving the logs Very Happy
Capt-JakBlak
Swabbie

193 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm downloading the trial of phpBB and will see what I can do with it. Thanks for the praise, it's nice to get feedback. You could post to the thread if you'd like as well. I didn't mean for it to be so formal, I just ended up writing alot pretty quickly and I think people are rather intimidated now about posting anything to it. It'll keep going, even after Pirates! 2 comes out. Don't think you've seen the last of Capt. Jack Black and the Royal Tide.Smile

Huh, it's not the trail, but full version. I thought phpBB was commercial. The website sure looks it. Anyways, this should be fun.

Yeah, it's installed and running. I'll work on it later as it's later than I've been up in a while and I need to get RL things done in the morning.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey catp time to pick a different image ... it is killing us on seeing the forum ....at least me Smile

Edit----Thanks for fixing it Smile
Capt-JakBlak
Swabbie

193 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
Hey catp time to pick a different image ... it is killing us on seeing the forum ....at least me Smile

Edit----Thanks for fixing it Smile

Yeah, I was trying to figure out how to get a custom image to load, but it ain't gonna happen today.Smile
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try posting it on yahoo with the everyone can view and then you should be able to do it. Upload through the picture album... I think it should owrk anyway
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: