Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates of the Asian Sea
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wants to play this Game?
Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
88%
 88%  [ 16 ]
Not me
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate wrote:
Perhaps this is what your looking for folks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i79gmh5nclsqwp3/Screenshot%202017-12-14%2001.26.04.png?dl=0

I wonder how the bartender would get that information ...

I'd say unless she hangs out at the tavern herself then the best way to steer business her direction would be to have the bartender to send every young promising swashbuckler to her. Unfortunately I didn't have the option to ask the bartender how he knew so anything I say is pure speculation.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always figured that sort of info was a bartender's stock in trade. He knows which people to ply with free or extra alcohol to get marketable information.
Then he knows who can pay for it.

Maybe we should ask tavern owner Salty Dog about that.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
I always figured that sort of info was a bartender's stock in trade. He knows which people to ply with free or extra alcohol to get marketable information.
Then he knows who can pay for it.

Maybe we should ask tavern owner Salty Dog about that.

Great Idea. Salty Dog could you please help us out here?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case anybody was wondering at the moment I'm busy making the plain daughter's well lets just say not so plain. Smile
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: body model Reply with quote

pirate what 3d model r u using for the plain daug>
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using the bd leg mod. Just need to get the bd animations to replace the plain. Here is what they may look like the dutch girls anyway is all I've got so far.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/igdyuheo8yndw1v/Screenshot%202017-12-15%2007.54.55.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pir0uk50yhwu0ni/Screenshot%202017-12-15%2007.55.44.png?dl=0

Here is a map screen I like but be warned there is nudity.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhs4rav518g9ekn/Screenshot%202017-12-15%2007.04.05.png?dl=0
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raymondo's recent picture of my sister might impinge on the family honor and lead to another duel.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
Raymondo's recent picture of my sister might impinge on the family honor and lead to another duel.

I guess the gold skeleton is much the same as that green snake maybe?
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Rusty Edge wrote:

I guess the gold skeleton is much the same as that green snake maybe?

Nah. Bones and skulls are piratical. A gold skull is art.

All snakes, certain dolls, and many clowns have a creep factor for me. Snakes are obviously evil, a doll might be haunted or voodoo or something, and clowns can never be trusted because they wear disguises and mock people.
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a more serious note-

Since this is an Asian mod of sorts, I have to ask. Have you moded any Asian barmaids?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I haven't yet and since I'm so picky I'm not sure I could do a good enough job to suit myself if I did try it. Believe me I gave the idea some thought but sometimes I wonder if it really is necessary since I'm not changing the nationality's you play for. Just like it is in smp the Caribbean there are no native Carib girl barmaids are they? I do agree though it would be nice to have the barmaids replaced with something like Thai go go girls. As for now the only Asian barmaid I know of is Parksbanyons Ching Shih barmaid. How do you think? Do we need Asian barmaids in this mod?
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I decided to get back into making a mod I narrowed it down to two choices. Pirates of the Asain Sea or Pirates of the New World. The New World might have been the easier one since it would allow loose women from just about any nationality in it. Here is a tittle screen for that but I like the asain one better simply because it was better done.

EDIT: Contains nudity

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixj6iw5tncj5jej/Screenshot%202017-11-27%2003.29.52.png?dl=0
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I suppose there could always be a picture of a Thai go-go girl hanging in the bar, or standing in the back doorway by the fireplace. Or on a sail.

Where was I?

I still think it's importantv for an artist to be passionate about what he's doing, or at the least, not bored. Nude women are sort of like fresh seafood- I try to appreciate whatever I'm offered and be grateful for it, not complain about the chef's selection.
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, sailors drink alcohol at my Tavern and have a chance to talk. Some talk about how lonely they are and what infrequent pleasure they get a chance to have at the Pirate Havens. Every now and then we find someone who is so charming and who the Governor's Daughter finds so attractive that he gets a chance to meet her.

It is highly unlikely that a common sailor would have such a relationship but we have seen an officer or two - someone with some rank - who has danced with her and gets to know her. It certainly is possible he could have a relationship with her and it is very rare but possible the man could talk about it if sufficiently drunk!

One thing our bartenders do is try to spot new girls that could be employed upstairs. However, I assure you I would never take the chance of hiring the Governor's Daughter as a working girl! That is just taking too great a risk!
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would really like to have some Asian girls in the Salty Dog Tavern! The pirates would find them very exotic and exciting!!! Good business for Lucky and I!!! Excited
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: