Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates of the Asian Sea
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wants to play this Game?
Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
88%
 88%  [ 16 ]
Not me
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Pirates of the Asian Sea Reply with quote

Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it doesn't look like many folks want the Japanese bikini team in their SMP game. Too bad I thought she looked pretty good next to that Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End screen. I suppose I either have unique undesirable interests or nobody really is into SMP anymore or perhaps a combination of both. I guess that leaves me and whoever voted with all the booty. Smile
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Well it doesn't look like many folks want the Japanese bikini team in their SMP game. Too bad I thought she looked pretty good next to that Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End screen. I suppose I either have unique undesirable interests or nobody really is into SMP anymore or perhaps a combination of both. I guess that leaves me and whoever voted with all the booty. Smile

I confess, I'm the pirate who voted 'yes'. I like booty and treasure. Loving
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I'm in the mood for an adult game, I foresee a lot of visiting family for the rest of the year, making things awkward around here.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rusty Edge wrote:
As much as I'm in the mood for an adult game, I foresee a lot of visiting family for the rest of the year, making things awkward around here.

Oh come on! Surely they wouldn't mind watching you take off on a wild adventures journey to the other side of the world to dance with naked women now would they? Smile Just joking. I understand your situation. I guess that leaves fleet to handle all those women.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate wrote:

I confess, I'm the pirate who voted 'yes'. I like booty and treasure. Loving

Thanks for confessing your crime. I already had you down as the lead suspect to be brought in for questioning. Your punishment will be to be marooned on a island of hot women.
fleetp
Boatswain

35863 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:

Thanks for confessing your crime. I already had you down as the lead suspect to be brought in for questioning. Your punishment will be to be marooned on a island of hot women.

One is sufficient, as long as I get to pick the woman. Wink
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fleetp wrote:
Pirate wrote:

One is sufficient, as long as I get to pick the woman. Wink

Sure which of the cannibal island ladies would you prefer to feed. Smile Just joking of course . My next mod will certainly have some women in it though to choose from.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Im in Reply with quote

Count me in I'm game (pun intended)
Rusty Edge
Rigger

2992 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do enjoy your screenshots.

I'll ask you about installing one of your mods after New Year's. Victorious
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I can see most of us like women so I can certainly help out there but is there anything else perhaps needed to make this game the go to game for every knucklehead out there. I'm planning on testing some new ideas so who knows what I might come up with. Some lady pirates sounds good but my last experiment with the sea babe didn't turn out so great. I can do cities, eye candy and text but I'm hoping to make some really tuff fencing opponents.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright who else wants to confess their crime besides Fleet? I see another vote. Punishment will be marooned on Booby Cay with these Japanese Bikini girls. I've worked a little bit on the Asian Sea mod. I chose the name to replace the word Caribbean which has the same length if you count the space between Asian and Sea. Of course as you can imagine a really good eye catching mod could be made here. Giving the cities Japanese names or other Asian country names would be child's play. I kind of like my cities bigger but haven't really ever received any feedback on what others like. Ive tried just about everything on the cities even using the trainer to create some templates for me in the saved game folder. I've seen some good cities. As for the daughters and barmaids I kind of liked The outfits I came up with awhile back on the daughters. It looks a bit modern and old but I could see the ladies in Pirates xxx wearing something like that. I think I'm talented enough to replace all the average and plain girls with a hot strumpet each with their own unique look. Now if I could talk Parks back into replacing Stede Bonnet with Jessie Jane or one of them other girls we would be in business. Smile
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sure grabbed my attention! These look like candidates for the Salty Dog Tavern! Excited
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Fem Pirates Reply with quote

I like the idea of pole dancers and fem pirates! I was trying to perfect the UbM (s,m,l) so the paint masters to do mods to create fem pirates. I had tested them on a few of the pirate skeletons and they worked fairly well. There was/is a bit of a mesh glitch around the hips (if I remember) that makes paint a bit tricky
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: