Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

This request will bore you.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adalheid545
Powder Monkey

53 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:13 am    Post subject: This request will bore you. Reply with quote

So, I'm returning to Pirates! after many years away, only now I have children and some of these dresses are stressing me out... could one of you kind gentlemen... excuse me, I mean thoroughly disreputable scalawags... set me up some modest daughters and barmaids? Maybe just stick the plain daughters' shawls on everyone? I'm playing the Steam version if it matters.
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm a poor choice to be helping someone like yourself out judging by some of my mods but I see nothing wrong with your request and being a family man I understand your situation. I try helping everybody who comes wandering through so here goes. I found this for the barmaids which is basically the same dress as the original barmaids but the top is now higher to cover her up better. I'm not sure if there is anything out there for the daughters or not but here is the link to the barmaids. I didn't click on it so I don't know if it works or not but hopefully it will.

http://serpentinecougar.hyperphp.com/pirates/pirates.html?i=1
Adalheid545
Powder Monkey

53 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply! I saw that, but when I click to download it says "sorry, couldn't find that one." And I tried ModMaker but it won't run (does it hate Windows 10? I don't blame it...)
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a day or three since I used Modmaker but yeah I was using windows 10 at the time. Just in case you didn't know there are topless barmaids and daughters inside that thing so you got plenty of covering up to do with them gals.
parksbanyon
Gunner

13127 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: modmaker Reply with quote

tried it with win 7 and it atill works but I can't remember how to get it to see the content inside the content folder
Pirate
Helmsman

109543 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The content folder is inside the mod maker folder. You use mod maker to access from that folder or anywhere else on your hard drive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: