Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Hosting for sail emblems and flags
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kokopelli
Swabbie

801 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Hosting for sail emblems and flags Reply with quote

I have seen a few people post there creations on the board, but it appears the hosting is done on their end. Any one know of plans for a hosting service on a PIRATES! related site where we can submit our mods or at least create a sticky (or subfolder) to keep the submissions organized?
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, with the recent explosion in traffic to both CI and ATP, we've also seen a huge increase in bandwith usage. KriFos and I have been talking about this quite a bit so I know this plays on both sites.

I think we can barely provide bandwidth for the regular service and both of us are looking for ways to deal with the possible upcoming problems. Perhaps we'll find something, perhaps not. If we do, we should be able to start hosting mods/flags etc. But until then, I'm afraid we're all stuck with remote hosting.

So, keep an eye out for more info on this though, we're working on it feverishly I assure you. Smile
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can figure out some way to do it, I would send some of the strange things we have come up with at this end.

Ogre Woman
Scorpion
Owl
Grim Reaper
. . .
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: