Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

City xy coordinates
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14646 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, best I can tell is that in the Antigua example:

01 (country) 0C (size? range?) 06 (wealth? size?) 00 (defences?)

the next 12 blocks might have something to do with resources (right before the starting eras blocks)
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most information I’ve seen is mainly wealth population soldiers etc. Even the trainer doesn’t have a option to designate what trade goods it sells for. That’s why I try using a known string like Barbados if I want spice to bring a good price. Most wealthy cities bring good prices on everything except goods. Jinglangsdo used modified versions of Barbados for every city maybe because spice was king of the East Indies. Nothing I’ve done yet or seen others do is exact when it comes to trade goods. I use strings that match what I want like St. kits for spice or st. Martin for sugar. Works somewhat but it’s more to it than that it’s not always exact either.
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14646 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm playing with it now. Spice Islands will have cheap spice, ceramics more available in Taiwan, pepper/tobacco in appropriate regions etc
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The back part of the string I’m sure does something as usually the numbers are bigger then smaller cities and some similar cities like Barbados and Curico have similar numbers . Might be ship traffic. Might be hard coded meaning to get it really accurate you might have to adjust the cities by what slots they go in like the treasure fleets. I don’t think there is a dta. File for items but if it is that’s another thing to look at. Good luck.
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14646 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made some adjustments so that Tidore, Amboyna, Neira etc have cheap spices for pick-up to be taken back to some of the major ports (Malacca, Manila etc), keeping everything realistic
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: