Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

The COVID-19 pandemic continues
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tavern Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
View previous topic :: View next topic  
corsair91
Sailing Master

206350 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardacostas wrote:
I danced with the covid in december. And I think it was april when the national emergency for covid ended. My doctor said just because the emergency ended doesnt mean covid is done, its very much still out there

So how many buccaneers got vaccinated? I didn't

No dancing for me
as got shot 5 - spring booster last month

shot 4 took an extra recovery day over shot 3
as alternated between Phizer & Moderna
also the 15 min post shot wait period was back again

Know of new current Covid infection cases,
so Covid is very much still around
and will be if people continue to fail to get their shots
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
Well it’s been at long enough now that we can see no mass reductions in the population due to people getting the Covid shot’s. With that being said it’s also been established that people who don’t are having the hardest time recovering from Covid and nearly all the deaths now are coming from people who are unvaccinated. All side effects are temporary as with any vaccine it can make you sick for a day but that’s because your body is fighting and it’s building a defense for a foreign invader. That’s what it’s suppose to do. Different people experience different side effects. Depends which vaccine you take. I don’t know about now but when I got mine you had to go with whatever they weee giving out in your area so if you wanted Phifer and they were giving out Moderna then you had to take Moderna or nothing. Could be a choice thing now but I don’t know and still expect many areas anyway you would have no choice which one you get. mine was Moderna. First shot gave me a really sore shoulder but otherwise I was fine. Second shot I understand is no different then the first shot ingredients wise but that one gave me a sore shoulder again and sickness as well with fever just like you had the flue or something. The next day I was fine . My daughter and my mom had phifer and none of the shots bothered them. I don’t know why that is but you should expect some side effects and it’s nothing to worry about. You feel bad a day to make a defense to fight Covid and trust me it’s worth it.

Understood. Trust me im not in a "the goverment wants to control your brain, conspiracy club" me knowing me best that one day im having side affects will be a lot worse of a day then the rest of the vaccinated club. Just how i hate flying, for example. I fully know that thousands of flights land safely every day and id love to get up there and be like everybody else, but it aint happening, i just cant do it
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time, in a small coastal town near the Salty Dogs Tavern, there lived three Brazilian Victoria Secret models - Isabella, Gabriela, and Rafaela. These stunning ladies were not only known for their beauty but also for their proactive approach to health and safety.

One sunny afternoon, they heard about a local pirate named Guardacostas, notorious for his fear of needles and reluctance to get his Covid shots. Determined to make sure everyone in their community was safe, the models hatched a plan.

They burst into the Salty Dogs Tavern, turning heads with their charm and elegance. As the pirate patrons gawked in surprise, Isabella, Gabriela, and Rafaela located Guardacostas, who was sitting nervously in a corner, trying to avoid any conversation about vaccinations.

With confidence and a touch of humor, Isabella stepped forward and said, “Ahoy there, Guardacostas! We’ve come to give you a little something to help protect yourself and others!” The other models giggled, clearly amused by their mission.

Guardacostas, taken aback by the sudden attention, stammered, “I-I’m not really a fan of shots, you know…” But the Brazilian models were not easily deterred.

Gabriela winked and said, “Oh, don’t worry, handsome pirate. We’ll make sure it’s a smooth and painless process. Besides, real pirates aren’t afraid of a little prick!”

Rafaela playfully added, “Yeah, and we promise to distract you with our charm while the nurse does her thing!”

The pirate patrons in the tavern burst into laughter, thoroughly enjoying the show. Guardacostas couldn’t help but chuckle himself, feeling a bit more at ease with the idea.

Isabella, Gabriela, and Rafaela led him to the town’s vaccination center, where a friendly nurse greeted them. The models surrounded Guardacostas, providing reassurance and humor while the nurse administered the Covid shots.

To everyone’s surprise, Guardacostas took the shots like a true pirate, showing bravery and a newfound willingness to protect himself and others. As a reward for his courage, the three Brazilian models invited him to a beachside barbecue party they were hosting to celebrate their successful mission.

From that day on, Guardacostas became a regular at the Salty Dogs Tavern, sharing his amusing tale of being vaccinated with the help of the fearless Brazilian Victoria Secret models. And with a bit of laughter and camaraderie, the coastal town united in their efforts to stay safe and healthy. The end.
corsair91
Sailing Master

206350 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Back!

The latest off-shoot of the Omicron variant of Covid

Covid variant EG.5 dubbed 'Eris'

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-66461727

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/09/who-declares-eris-covid-strain-a-variant-of-interest-as-uk-cases-rise

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-variant-eg-5-now-eris/

According to the WHO, Eris Covid infections have been reported in 51 countries,
including China, the US, the Republic of Korea, Japan, Canada, Australia,
Singapore, the UK, France, Portugal and Spain.

Symptoms of Covid can include:

fever
continuous cough
change in sense of taste or smell
fatigue
runny nose
sore throat

Ensure you have all your Covid Vaccination Shots, Wear your Mask,
hand wash & social distance etc

The US has a new Covid-19 variant on the rise. Meet Eris

https://www.vox.com/health/2023/8/9/23825133/covid-eris-variant-eg5-cdc-pandemic-coronavirus-precautions-masking-booster-vaccine

Aug 9, 2023

new dominant strain of the virus
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title: Cutlass Isle Pharmaceutical Elixir

Ingredients:
- 1 cup of ginseng tea (brewed and cooled)
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of echinacea extract
- 1 tablespoon of elderberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder
- 1 teaspoon of camu camu powder
- 1 teaspoon of black seed oil
- 1 teaspoon of reishi mushroom extract
- 1 teaspoon of astragalus root powder
- 1 teaspoon of oregano oil
- 1 teaspoon of bee propolis extract
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin C powder
- 1 teaspoon of zinc powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic extract
- 1 teaspoon of olive leaf extract
- 1 teaspoon of colloidal silver
- 1 teaspoon of kratom powder
- 1 teaspoon of delta-9 extract

Instructions:
1. In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add the grated ginger to the boiling water and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and strain the ginger-infused water into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add the brewed and cooled ginseng tea to the mixing bowl.
5. Stir in the turmeric powder, echinacea extract, elderberry syrup, and honey.
6. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the mixture and stir well.
7. Add the raw apple cider vinegar, raw honey, spirulina powder, camu camu powder, black seed oil, reishi mushroom extract, astragalus root powder, oregano oil, bee propolis extract, vitamin C powder, zinc powder, garlic extract, olive leaf extract, colloidal silver, kratom powder, and delta-9 extract to the mixture.
8. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly until well combined.
9. Allow the elixir to cool completely.
10. Once cooled, transfer the Potent ImmunoShield Elixir into a sterilized glass bottle for storage.
11. Consume 1-2 tablespoons of this Ass-Kicken shit daily to potentially support your immune system.

Reviews

1. Jessica Summers, Miss Beach Beauty: "I tried this shit, and it's amazing! Not only does it taste great, but it also gives me the energy and immune support I need to stay in top shape for the bikini competition. Highly recommended!"

2. Samantha Rivera, Bikini Model Champion: "This fucking shit is a game-changer! It's packed with powerful ingredients that support my immune system while providing a refreshing and delicious drink. It's become a staple in my daily routine."

3. Isabella Santos, Fitness Bikini Pro: "I've been using this Piss on Steroids , and it's fantastic! The combination of ingredients is impressive, and I can feel the difference in my overall well-being. It's a must-try for anyone looking to boost their immune system.

4. Linh Nguyen, Da Nang Hooker: “ Mẹ Try. Me Taste Like Good. Makes me so horny. Me love you long time.
fleetp
Boatswain

36082 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the library this morning one of the ladies who volunteers said several members of her church have gotten covid. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by fleetp on Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:

To make the elixir more piratey, substitute a lime for the lemon and add a shot of rum!
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roland wrote:
Pirate wrote:

To make the elixir more piratey, substitute a lime for the lemon and add a shot of rum!

Yeah that should work as well and does give it that Pirate feel but we better quit from here. If we start adding stuff like NightShade we’ll in up killing the Covid along with the body.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put that elixir recipe purely for entertainment purposes only and to my knowledge no such elixir has been used before so what happens if you make it and consume it is unknown and not recommended. First if you have Covid it wouldn’t get rid of it. Some ingredients might support the immune system which might be of some use in your well being but how much and at what dosage is unknown but it’s safe to say a teaspoon of everything isn’t exactly going to be correct. Also all these added together could possibly be problematic to your health since some ingredients or medicine can work against each other causing serious problems so be wary of mixing a bunch of stuff together thinking it strong enough to kill a horse as you’re probably right it probably will kill anything it comes in contact with. Dying is probably not the preferred way to get rid of Covid though it does work you won’t be getting it again either.Last but not least Kratom and Delta nine may be illegal in many locations more so with Delta Nine but Kratom is illegal in some places as well. Neither would do anything for Covid. They are used mainly to make you feel good and put a little pep in your step but they certainly aren’t any information out there that’s reliable suggesting they are good for you for any reason Kratom, a derivative of an Asian evergreen tree, that contains the stimulant mitragynine and narcotic 7-hydroxymitraginine, is used by as many as 5 million people in the United States. The substance has been touted as an alternative approach to pain management.
However, some have suggested it shares many of the harmful effects associated with opioid use and that some products made from kratom are contaminated with salmonella.
Delta-9 is a chemical in cannabis and hemp plants. It can have an intoxicating effect and may cause some side effects.

The recipe is fictional as well as the reviews so don’t make it. It’s not the answer to your problems but it could very well be a problem itself if you consume such a list of ingredients without first talking to a person trained in the medicine field. I’m sure they will tell you not to do it so don’t.
corsair91
Sailing Master

206350 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elixir recipe purely for entertainment purposes

- 1 teaspoon of colloidal silver

Colloidal Silver: What You Need To Know
https://www.nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidal-silver-what-you-need-to-know

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned that colloidal silver isn’t safe or effective for treating any disease or condition. Additionally, the FDA and the Federal Trade Commission have taken action against a number of companies for making misleading claims about colloidal silver products.

Colloidal silver can cause serious side effects. The most common is argyria, a build-up of silver in the body’s tissues causing a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin, which is usually permanent.

Colloidal silver can cause poor absorption of some drugs, such as certain antibiotics and thyroxine (used to treat thyroid deficiency). There is also some evidence that it can cause kidney, liver, or nervous system problems.
There is no clinical evidence supporting the use of colloidal silver to prevent or treat COVID-19.
Furthermore, no alternative remedies or dietary supplements have been shown to prevent or cure COVID-19.

So if you take this stuff and practice your Surf Boarding,
you can cosplay permanently as the Silver Surfer without
needing any skin paint.

Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

Jump to: