Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

themodelcitizen (TMC) mods - megathread
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Reserved for Game MODS Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I'm not seeing Corsair doing anything that's hurting the website myself but we all know by now you don't like the guy much for whatever reasons those may be. Point is it doesn't matter why but we should find a common ground like having your mods posted to themselves or him just not touching your threads or postings as conflicts aren't healthy for the community. I've been in one or two myself but I try getting along with people here and for the most part i find folks here easy to get along with. Y'all talk it over peacefully that's best.
themodelcitizen
Gunner

14635 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah fair enough, I can step back. Just don't want these spam-type posts in my threads. IMO it's one thing to keep things updated, which could be restricted to a single thread. It's another thing when we're trying to get new people interested in making content, but when you post something it literally gets displaced within a couple of weeks by someone spamming 10-15 year old content - that they didn't even make and that's already in a thread further down - with nonsensical posts like a list of the .rar file contents (which might not even be up-to-date). Like who would need that? But I can tell I'm alone in this and it's not like the forum is buzzing otherwise
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I can kinda see not posting old mods above the newer ones and probably in my opinion a true mod download section shouldn't be a chit chat corner but just the mod and what it's about one posting that's it nobody should be able to post anything else and questions need to be directed elsewhere. It would be good for the poster though to have access to updating the mod later. Mod resources, General information, How to flirt with the barmaid should be separate places for that instead of the reserved for mods section. Part of the trouble there was meant to happen as it's not really a true place to upload mods we have to upload those elsewhere then provide links in the Reserved for mods section. It's actually a wonder it's not more messy than it is now. Naw I don't think Corsair was trying to do anybody any wrong. He helps out in many ways and let's not forget some of those mods he brought back from the graveyards. Anyway nothing I can do I'm just the local idiot here. Perhaps some of this could be cleaned up but that's not up to me to decide
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Reserved for Game MODS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum