Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirates Corner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chatgpt named it the whole thing actually. First it wanted me to call it the green grog and I'm like no way and finally i got this name.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apologize for the slowness but I'm experimenting on doing a better job rather than throwing shit out there. English Tavern is a bit tuffer as it has some tga files in it and not all dds. like the others. I don't really understand tga very well especially the alpha channels are weird to me so to get around that mess i hex edited the tavern to call for .dds instead of .tga. Got the tavern flags to brighten up a bit. Never could do anything with that English rug in the tavern before. Oh yeah more than once I dove into tackling it but but got my butt kicked instead. I think I might finally made something out of it by modifying some dds and converting a tga file to dds. Yes sir some real work went into this. Now if anybody likes it or not I don't know but I think the work is pretty decent even if the topic isn't your thing. Anyway here goes.

Nudity don't look if your still learning your ABCs and 123's

https://ibb.co/hyWCPPY

https://ibb.co/2KxsfDx
fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! If my memory serves me, DDS Converter will convert TGA files to DDS and back. I'm not sure what tools you are using.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a old software popular for Flight sims made by Martian Wright for most dds work. I already made the textures but in order to use a dds texture instead of tga you have to not only make it a dss texture but u have to edit the nif to call for a .dds if not it looking for a tga texture and won't read the dds texture. I knew exactly to do that. Textures in SMP can be mutiable also as there are often other textures underneath the main texture and it's those u need edit for brightness get rid of shadows bumps stonework inlays u name it.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both images here use the same main textures nothing different but in order to make them look good I had to fix the behind the scenes textures as well. I took the holes out of the hangings by alpha channel but still there is light casting tears in it still and that's because of another behind the scene .dds you need to clean up as well or your work will look like the first image.

Adult content

https://ibb.co/QYgnW3Z

https://ibb.co/nBXjHR6
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know maybe a fictional mod with historical look might be better than women running around naked everywhere you look.

https://ibb.co/7kcTgcw

https://ibb.co/dtw4mWT
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Pilgrims!

I'll be sending the mod out soon I just took a break. Got to the point I wasn't getting much done except for playing Pirates so had to back off a bit. Still have some tavern work maybe and a couple of issues needing repaired before I send it out. legs keep filling up with fluid and the skin keeps irritated and the skin under my belly too. Been sleeping in a chair seems like im outta breath laying down. Back hurts like hell from sitting cause i got Scoliosis. Bill collectors are after me. I no job. Women ringing the phone off the hook. I must be handsome. I'll be glad to find out what is wrong. The fluid pill im taking keeps me in the bathroom for a good three hours or more. still doesn't keep me fluid free . Builds up around the knees making them hurt too. Might be going under. Heart was beating to hard last night for awhile. Anyway I need a cig so i'm gonna get off here and quit all this jibber jabbing.

Thamks
Still alive from the mountains
fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking in. I hope you get well soon.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is everybody
fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
How is everybody

I'm doing okay, busy making strawberry preserves. I hope you are doing okay.
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not so good my knees are swelling my right knee is the worst. Still sleeping in a chair. I've also been flying combat sorties across the pacific and I'm currently stationed in Europe.
fleetp
Boatswain

36038 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
not so good my knees are swelling my right knee is the worst. Still sleeping in a chair. I've also been flying combat sorties across the pacific and I'm currently stationed in Europe.

Sounds like the meds are working...
Guardacostas
Gunner

10041 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Dr says keep up with your appointments and tests, in this day and age alot of things are treatable/curable if caught early.

Guarda has glaucoma since i was a young matey at 25. It was caught early, no eye damage. Sky high eye pressure but no damage, my dr said we must have caught it early for that to happen

I know im telling you the obvious and you know what to do, but know the HoP community is here for you, your online best friends

And i dont know what's wrong, im certainly not minimalizing it but the best medicine is definitely keep up with all appointments and tests
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate wrote:
legs keep filling up with fluid and the skin keeps irritated and the skin under my belly too. Been sleeping in a chair seems like im outta breath laying down. Back hurts like hell from sitting cause i got Scoliosis. Bill collectors are after me. I no job. Women ringing the phone off the hook. I must be handsome. I'll be glad to find out what is wrong. The fluid pill im taking keeps me in the bathroom for a good three hours or more. still doesn't keep me fluid free . Builds up around the knees making them hurt too. Might be going under. Heart was beating to hard last night for awhile. Anyway I need a cig so i'm gonna get off here and quit all this jibber jabbing.

Thamks
Still alive from the mountains

It sounds like you've got enough material there for about three country songs!
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've been singing silly songs to the cats so I might put all that together and sing them that. Thanks. I'm about out of Medicine so yeah need to find a doctor. Last place I was going never had me to fast take my blood or anything. They seem to think I'm there shopping for drugs even my legs are swelled up or not. Why I don't know because I'm not on drugs or asking anybody for them. Knees are weak now getting up and down from a chair or toilet is quite an adventure and not a pleasant one. I don't know. I'm for the most part happy and in good spirits but in a way I've giving up too. I'm at the point if it's my time to go so be it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: