Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Who do I marry?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watson42467
Cutthroat

573 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Who do I marry? Reply with quote

I have myself in a dilemma, I have four different women to marry. My real question is, how does it affect your retirement status. Does it matter whether the city is a capital or port? I take it you want it to be weathly and how do you gage how much inflyence the daughter has?
Wolfwood
Boatswain

33917 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If one of them is a beautiful daughter, marry her. It doesn't matter if she comes from a port or a capital.

Your second choice is an attractive daughter, but she will only give you 9/10 points

Your worst choice is the plain woman, who gives you even less than that... I think it was 8/10, but I'm not sure (I have never married anyone but the beautiful daughters).
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You marry the 'Beautiful' one that is most convenient to get to. Like to get the one in Vera Cruz so can dance for the Maps, pick up the Inca treasure and repeat.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23491 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see ... Beautiful, beautiful, or beautiful... that would be the one I would marry... then get me a bunch of women on the side Razz

Anyways Laughing Yes the beautiful is the one to marry Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zem
Gunner

3281 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful. No question.
You should look what rupertlittlebear said. You can dance with a girl maximum three or four times (I don't know exactly). But if you failed she won't let you dance with her anymore. And if you get married, you can dance as many times as you wish with your wife. And if your wife is beautiful and you danced successfully, she gives you Inca/Aztec/... map pieces. These treasures can usually be found far west. That's why it's worth to get married in Villahermosa or Campeche or Vera Cruz.
DrBeast
Cutthroat

5316 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For aesthetical reasons only, I prefer to get married in a town which has potenials. That is, a settlement nearby to bring home new governors if economy fails, and a Jesuit mission to bring in immigrants to keep it growing. I think these two factors affect the acres of land you're offered by the governor every time you do something he likes. And hey, I like my home town to be prosperous and big! It goes without saying that the wife has to be beautiful! All for fame, all for glory, all for vanity!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: