Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

the ride
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ringo
Powder Monkey

102 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: the ride Reply with quote

I'm leaving with my girlfriend friday night for Disney world. I don't think anybody needs to guess which ride I'm looking forward to the most. I'll have a rum drink out of one of those fru-fru coconuts for each of you!

Ringo
Ringo
Powder Monkey

102 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well for anyone who is interested, the ride was wonderful! A secret tip to those who visit Dworld- They say if you go to the park right when it opens, and go to the rides on the left as you enter, you won't have to wait in line for long. I guess most people are right handed, and drift right as the park opens. my girlfriend and I tried this, and went straight to the left. We had no line for POTC at all! The cast members were just waving us through. It also worked out that we rode the haunted mansion, and the jungle cruise with no lines! By the Jungle cruise, the park had filled and it was business as usual. Hope this helps anyone planning on attending!

Ringo
Sonicsfan
Cutthroat

1729 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 august i'm leaving too,i'm going on holiday too turkey for two weeks. Cool
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, Disney is too far from me but perhaps I can apply it to Disneyland Paris one day, good tip that probably works everywhere! And yes, it's true, people automatically turn right unconsciously.
Angel
Seaman

1757 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so funny about drifting right - it's true! It works in the public restroom as well. People eschew the first and last stalls, for some reason....

I've tried the going left at the amusement parks I've gone to - works EVERY time. I think people do a circuit, too - so the ONLY time you'll encounter HUGE lines is in the middle of the park - when you meet up with the crowd going counterclockwise...

I'm jealous, want to go to Disney!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: