Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

dancing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevo54321
Powder Monkey

213 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: dancing Reply with quote

I can't get the dance thing to work on my computer. DO you guys have any idea how I can hack and get rid of the dance thign and just hook up with the governers daughter like in the old pirates? I know, I would actually like to try this dance thing, but i can't get it running. Thanks for any help!
Mijnherr van Hack
Powder Monkey

842 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyberops announced an "autodance" function for an upcoming mod/addon/expansion/trainer. Maybe he could help You.

vanHack
dhankskunk
Swabbie

350 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What 'dance thing' can't you get to work on your computer? If you suck at dancing you can always try to impress them with ruby rings & diamond necklaces. Even if you do step all over her feet she still gives up some info at the end, just no booty Wink .

Be patient though, once you've seen the different dances a few times you start to get the hang of it. I just watch my partner for the hand signals & try to keep the timing of the music in my head.

Cool
Avenstar
Swabbie

408 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Wierd Reply with quote

Are you saying the dancing subgame isn't working or that you just stink at dancing?

If you are saying you stink at dancing, it takes some getting used to, but once you can recognize the girl's hand gestures, its easy. And it's not like its some rediculously large amount of hand gestures, its 6.

If the dancing subgame just isn't working on your computer, are you sure you meet the minimum requirements for the game?
stevo54321
Powder Monkey

213 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the whole dance thign doesn't work. Like I go to the screen, and then it zooms in, and then freezes, I' ve let it sit for a few hours and nothing happened. I however read in that patch thread that they are going to have a no dance option. Actually I think my videocard is out of date, so I could just shell out the money eventually but thanks for your concern
Carlintos
Powder Monkey

36 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I find this dancing trainer?
Please help... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: