Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Barmaid Mods
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfwood
Boatswain

33917 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little put off by the abs on those ladies... My wife exercises almost every day, doing the Lotte Berk method and visiting the gym, but I've never seen abs like that on her... I like some of the changes in the dresses, though...
It is much better to be armed with a sword that has two edges than with an estoc [...], which is nothing more than a stick with a point. (Rapier Master G. Morsicato Pallavicini, La Scherma Illustrata, p. 14.)
Rook
Seaman

517 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using K-bobs' skins since his first pirate maid mod, and after a while, you just stop noticing it. I'm not a hard body fan myself, but again, each to his own. Wouldnt mind seeing a plain belly version though Wink

Rook
Managing Editor/Writer
www.hookedgamers.com
CGM3
Gunner

12612 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfwood wrote:
I'm a little put off by the abs on those ladies...

I just figured the barmaid doubles as the bouncer (the barkeep certainly doesn't look fit enough to do the job). And she does apply the coup de grace to the annoying guard captain and the various criminals!
Carlintos
Powder Monkey

36 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the face of barmaids... Crying or Very sad
Where can I find a patch with beautifull faces, or where/how can I modify it? Laughing
Jonny Graybeard
Swabbie

3924 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I was a little annoied that the barmaids did the knockout of the annoying guard captain and the various criminals... But then your mod appeared.... Now I rather enjoy the view... To bad however that the barmaids at the pirate havens don't.... They have the best outfits... Is there any way to put them into say a Dutch tavern or something.......JONNY G Laughing Very Happy
K-Bob
Swabbie

3314 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure Jonny, just rename the DDS file. So if you take a pirate mod and rename it barmaid_d.dds, and copy it to your Custom folder, then SMP will use it for the Dutch barmaid.

However for mods that are in an FPK file, this won't work. You'll have to extract the DDS file from the FPK using FPK.exe (found elsewhere in the forums), and then rename it.
K-Bob
Swabbie

3314 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted some new barmaid mods. More variations on the knotted shirt and bustier themes; this time the Spanish and Dutch are in on the action.

Also two new pirate barmaid mods. She's got a cavewoman look in one. For the Pirates vs Dinosaurs Expansion Pack Very Happy .

Get the barmaids at http://piratical.bravehost.com/mods/smp/smp_barmaids.html

Also did some more beautiful daughters. Really just several variations on a theme for the French daughter #1. There are several more variations on the site.

Get the daughters at http://piratical.bravehost.com/mods/smp/smp_daughters.html

Enjoy!
Rook
Seaman

517 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE Shocked You're getting good at this man! Rock solid, all of it! The French daughter, like the spanish have her own stlye now and that is perfect. The barmaids still look like they can kick an unruley sailors butt and still look good (thumbs up). Now with so many mods, I need to start using your mod changer programs LOL. Keep it up man.

Rook
Managing Editor/Writer
www.hookedgamers.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: