Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

The Adventures of the Pirate, di Rossi; the first voyage
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The adventures of the Pirate, di Rossi
Cutlass Isle, Governors Mansion

The governor listened eagerly as I told my tale, on the edge of his seat through out the entire thing, as I discribed the thrilling sea battles the heroic rescue, and the one on one dual with the evil Duke of Rotterdam. When I finished, I saw a tear come to hie eye, as he said, 'Hearing your youthful tales reminds me of when I used to be at sea, come, I invite you to have dinner with me, and you can tell me more of your exploits over a nice roast!'
I accepted this offer gleefully, I had not had a good meal in... well, I did not know how long, certanly the Governor of San Juan never invited me to a meal.

I sat down, as the servant brought out the first couse, a soup, as the governors two daughters entered. The first one was the younger daughter, Ines. She was indeed a beauty. Long blone hair, shhe had a round face, with a smile from ear to ear [discription from the shop picture]. She sat down opposate me, whilst the older daughter appered, her nose in a book on medicne, and sat down beside me.
'Papa,' Ines asked, 'Who s this gentleman who eats with us tonight?'
'This gentleman is a great warrior who has just returned from a long voyage, Ines, I asked him hear so he can tell us his tales... Esmeralda, don't read at the table!'
Esmerelda put down her book, stared at me for a moment, and then started sipping her soup in an elegent way, her eyes glancing back to the open book as she continued to sip her soup. Ines took a goood long stare at me before digging in to her entree.
'So, di Rossi, um might I ask what your first name is?' the governor asked
'di Rossi is fine for now'
'When are you planing your next voyage?'
'I'm thinking about leaving soon, I mean, I am only here to restock my ship'
'Oh? Where might you be going?'
'Panama.'
As I said that, the room went quiet. Ines spat her soup out of her mouth in surprise, Esmerelda dropped soup over her book, and the Governor just stared at me, his mouth open
'You are going to attack Panama?' Ines said, the shock clearly visible on her face
'Not quite, my dear, I have to go there, you see, I am on a mission to hunt down my missing family, and Panama is where my Sister is being held. So I am going to try go there and get her back.'
'And how might you do this?' Esmerelda asked, 'Panama is perhaps one of the hardest cities to get to let alone plunder.'
'Indeed, she has a point,' Marriot said
'Well, your exelancy, I have not quite figured that part out yet. Thats the main thing delaying me from heading off'
'Hmm well, I wish you luck, di Rosssi. By any chance are you related to the Count di Rossi of Genoa?'
'My father, do you perhaps know of his whereabouts, your grace?'
'No, I knew him, back in my Pirate days I once plundered a ship belonging to the Count. I don't think he ever forgave me for it, sendng all those war galleys after me. But I will keep my ear to the ground, if I hear anything, I will be sure to contact you.'
'I thank you, your grace.'

The rest of the meal was superb, and I bid my farewels. It was amazing, I thought, that Governor Marriott knew my father... a small world. As I walked down the cobblestone streets, I wondered if I made a good impression with his daughters... perhaps, I though, as I returned to the Syzer, where I would sleep for this night

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The adventures of the Pirate, di Rossi
Ryokuryuukai Sloop, Syzer, Cutlass Bay

I awoke just after daybreak, leaving my cabin, I took a stroll along the deck. Looking to the east, I could see storm clouds brewing, so I decided to beach my sloop, so it would not ge damaged in the upcomming storm. It was hard to sail my boat alone, but somehow I managed, beaching my ship just north of Town. I made sure everything was secure, and I wandered into town.

As I walked down that familiar cobbled street towards the Tavern, my thoughts lingered on my sister. I had to get her back, somehow... but in reality, I had no plan. Even so, I decided to start preparing for my next voyage, by collecting up supplies. Because of this, I entered the Kendralls.
'Oy, Kendrall, you have any food supplies for sale?' I yelled, the old man comming out, cleaning an old sword,
'Aye, I do, be goin' on a voyage, pretty boy?'
"Yeah, heading down south to do som plundering.'
'Spanish towns?'
'No, English ones. But I will be paying a visit to Panama while I'm down there.'
'Panama? Good luck! You'll never capture that place!'
'I'm not going to capture it.'
'A rescue mission, eh?'
'How do you know?'
'Half the pirates that walk through this door are looking for thier long lost somthingarather...'
'Do they succed?' I said, putting the gold on the table for the food,
'Nope. If they arn't killed when dualing that da Silva guy, then its by the Spanish. Only a few survive. Oh, and by the way, Someone was in here looking for you earlier, he said he would leave a message at the bar.'
I thanked him, telling Kendrall to keep the food on credit intill I set off. With this storm comming in, I had no chance of setting off any time soon, so I decided to rent a room at the Tavern instead of returning to the ship tonight.
'Oh, di Rossi, someone left this for you!' the Barwrench yelled
I walked over to the bar, and found a daggar, wraped in a green cloth. I had no Idea what this ment, however, it had a sinister edge to it. I ordered some mead, sat down, and waited till the storm was over, each time, thinking about how I was going to get nto Panama...

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: