Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

A proud owner of a SotL :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tavern Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with that first mate is he is the imposter .. posing as the first mate Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
I have a crew for my Frigate. Myself and my tavern singer. She stears the ship while I raise the sails and fire the guns. Razz Mr. Green

Kristian can do the same thing on his new SOTL. If I were him though, I would watch out for that first mate. You know how first mates are! Razz Mr. Green

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing as long as the first mate is busy powder monkey'ing and gunning, he won't have time to do mischief Wink anyway, with Ines at the rudder and myself in the rigging, I can see if he's up to anything, and I have a nice and sharp (and pointy) quality rapier Razz
As for First Mates, since this one is an inventory clone of PiratesFan, I know he's dependable and first class Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
The problem with that first mate is he is the imposter .. posing as the first mate Razz

Hehehe nope, he is a clone of you PiratesFan Shocked Shocked Shocked Uh oh, another clone war is coming up....

Clone War 2: The tale of the multiple First Mates
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not a smiley pirate.. so it's just an imposter.. not a clone Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
But it's a First Mate Wink maybe I should make a poll as to whether that First Mate from the shop is an imposter or a clone Wink
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There we go, now my SotL has a crew!! Gun, let's go plunder Panama Smile We'll be rich I tell you, rich!!! Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristian95 wrote:
PiratesFan wrote:
But it's a First Mate Wink maybe I should make a poll as to whether that First Mate from the shop is an imposter or a clone Wink

Why does this statement right here not suprise me Laughing
Gun Pierson
Gunner

5053 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristian95 wrote:
There we go, now my SotL has a crew!! Gun, let's go plunder Panama Smile We'll be rich I tell you, rich!!! Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green

K let's go, you go first, I follow. Mr. Green Big trees catch more wind you know. Laughing
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:
PiratesFan wrote:

Why does this statement right here not suprise me Laughing

Hehehehe after all, I have a reputation to uphold Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun Pierson wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:

K let's go, you go first, I follow. Mr. Green Big trees catch more wind you know. Laughing

Great Smile any places you want to stop over for a little warm-up looting ??? Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
Gun Pierson
Gunner

5053 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristian95 wrote:
Gun Pierson wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:

Great Smile any places you want to stop over for a little warm-up looting ??? Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green

Let's ask it this way: What places are we not going to loot first? Twisted Evil

Can you imagine a multiplayer coop. pirates and we play with headsets for example Wink And form a fleet with some other members here who want to join us in the raid.
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gun Pierson wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:
Gun Pierson wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:

Let's ask it this way: What places are we not going to loot first? Twisted Evil

Can you imagine a multiplayer coop. pirates and we play with headsets for example Wink And form a fleet with some other members here who want to join us in the raid.

So true Smile In which area of the Caribbean is Cutlass isle ?? Once we establish where we start from, we'll take all cities en-route to Panama Razz

And yes, I would love to do some coop looting and raiding in Pirates!! Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: