Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Other Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your FAVORITE Warrior-Class in Diablo 2:Lord Of Destruction?
Amazon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Assasain
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Barbarian
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Druid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Necromancer
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Paladin
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Sorceress
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

RedBeard318

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction Reply with quote

My favorite game I have ever played so far is Diablo2: Lord Of Destruction. I don't have any single player characters, but love playing on Battle.net with other people in my realm. I think it is fun collecting new items and leveling up when you are in a party with your friends. If any readers have this game and wish to play with me, leave your account name in your reply. Mine is StealthAssasain. It would be fun to play with some new people who also like that game for what it really is. Thanks!
BlackBeard38

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction Reply with quote

RedBeard318 wrote:
My favorite game I have ever played so far is Diablo2: Lord Of Destruction. I don't have any single player characters, but love playing on Battle.net with other people in my realm. I think it is fun collecting new items and leveling up when you are in a party with your friends. If any readers have this game and wish to play with me, leave your account name in your reply. Mine is StealthAssasain. It would be fun to play with some new people who also like that game for what it really is. Thanks!

Id like to buy LOD but i dont relle know what its about. i know there are new classes. i have D2 and i like it a lot because i get to be a necromancer. i only have the single player version though. im a level 14v in that and i have a level 3 teeth i think. im not very good because im still in the first act.

Post edited for illegal content. To be taken as a warning. -Wolfwood[/b]
Westley_Roberts
Iron Guts

10339 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WARNING

Discussion of illegal software is not allowed within the HG family of sites. Please refrain from this type of discussion immediatly!!!

Thank you.

Have an Army Day
BlackBeard38

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry about that westley didnt know i couldnt talk about that, it wont happen again
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: