Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Finally... a SotL for me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Life at Sea Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fossaman
Gunner

3515 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an encounter with a SotL just six months into my recent game (1640 Spanish). I took it with my mail runner. Then I sold it. Razz

I was sorely tempted to name the two ships the 'Walk Softly' and 'Big Stick' just for the heck of it, though.

Like my fossa? He's a pirate! Razz
Kashiva
Powder Monkey

89 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my current game I got 2 SOLs and I just sunk a third. It's like I'm cruising around the islands extending from Guadelope to San Juan and I'm murdering every single ship over there. 3 SOLs in a few game years, quite interesting.

Era is 1660 and all ports were English.
Guru
Gunner

1240 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got my first SOL myself today! Wink After maybe a week of playing, i was playing on adventurer level in 1620 era; i had made both Marcaiobo, Rio de Hacha, Margarita and Trinidad Dutch, (there was war between the Spanish and the Dutch) when suddenly a 'new warship', SOL was heading out from Margarita to Marcaibo! Shocked
At last i too got it Smile
headrock
Rigger

354 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guru wrote:
Just got my first SOL myself today! Wink After maybe a week of playing, i was playing on adventurer level in 1620 era; i had made both Marcaiobo, Rio de Hacha, Margarita and Trinidad Dutch, (there was war between the Spanish and the Dutch) when suddenly a 'new warship', SOL was heading out from Margarita to Marcaibo! Shocked
At last i too got it Smile

And thus the myth is shattered, SOLs in 1620 as well. I shall have to revise my FAQ ASAP! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Life at Sea All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: