Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Looking for my Lost Aunt -- for the past 7 hours
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svet-am
Powder Monkey

46 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Looking for my Lost Aunt -- for the past 7 hours Reply with quote

been looking for my aunt via this map for a LONG time now. I've tried going to just north and south of campeche and then using the compass to guide me around -- no dice.

i even tried going to the EASTERN side of the peninsula, but that didnt get me anywhere either. Not only cannot I not find the aunt, I cannot find the landmarks Very Happy

help!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheSpanishRenegade
Cutthroat

1674 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could, of course, be wrong, but I think that this is the place you want to go looking fou your aunt.
As you noticed it is indeed on the other side of the peninula, wich is quite common for a SE of Cempeche map (well in my games at least Wink ). To make doubly sure, start looking for a coastal landmark in that area, even if it isn't on you map. Bercause every treasure/lost relative/lost city map has a coastal landmark associated to it...

Hope I was of help...
CGM3
Gunner

12612 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember that your map won't have those missions or the English settlement. They, like the "coastal landmarks", are (more or less) randomly placed at the beginning of each new game.

I wouldn't be surprised if the coastal landmark associated with that map is west of the Inca Temple, just "off the edge".
svet-am
Powder Monkey

46 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks! that looks like it has a good chance of being correct. when i get home tonight, i'll see if you're right.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since you guys confirmed my suspiscion that I was already looking in the right area (on the east coast of the peninsula), I decided to follow the advice of looking for a sea-based landmark. sure enough, there was one in the area and I quickly spotted all of the landmarks and my lost aunt.

thanks guys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: