Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

The Invasion Of Santiago
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Th3_Dr3aD
Powder Monkey

164 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: The Invasion Of Santiago Reply with quote

Its March 1680, i've been looking at Santiago for awhile now off the coast with a massive crew with at least 1000 men standing there silently with pistols and swords raised as the ship slowly laps on the water. we are ready to attack.............

it started off in an old town named Nassu. i was just a boy then, i dreamed of sailing away to distant places...infact i wanted to be a pirate, unlike other boys i had my own steel rapier, of course i never used it often but when i did it was amasing how i could use it, for instance me and my father went out of town but only near it so i could practice with it, but that was awhile back, my family was kiddnapped by the Spanish who raided the town aswell as many other familys and people, but when they attacked i hid and token my most valueable possesions,my father told me to run out of town to the nearest city but when i did this there was nothing to be found, so i stayed on the outskirts of the town waiting untill the invasion was over........i woke up the next morning relising i must of slept off while lying down to hide from the Spanish, so i entered to town to find a lumbering wreck.............

this is just the indroduction to my story since its late and i have to go now so i'll write more tomorrow!!
Zem
Gunner

3281 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I look forward it!
Th3_Dr3aD
Powder Monkey

164 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Invasion Of Santiago Part 1 Evolution

as continued from last time......

24th March 1680
I saw people sobing, people with broken dreams, and people in ruins,
everyone was like a person hanging off a cliff with a string that can only pull you to safety, only the string breaks and they fall to there death, so i continued to look and i myself nearly started to cry but before i could i remebered my own house, so i ran fast to people i was a blur, i was thinking my family might still be there but i was wrong, i arrived in my house only to look at a mass of destruction, everything was smashed and broken and everything vauluable gone, i fell on the floor in a heap only to find a crunched up map, i opened it and saw something terrible, it was a quickly drawn map but it was good enough, it pointed out to the city of Santiago, this made me angry because i knew that was where the spanish had taken them so i acted quickly, there was a merchant ship heading off with piles of goods to get away to another settlement,luckily they were still loading it so i snuck over and put my sword and other vauluables into an empty box that i hope they were loading on, so i hoped in to and closed the top and waited to be lifted into the ship, soon enough i felt men grabbing the box and threw it in, sadly it fell on its side and had to stay on my side painfully for an hour and that really hurt but soon enough they put the last box in and closed the trap door so i opened the top and got out of it and hided in the corner......

It had seemed like 5 days now and i asumed that we were half way to are destination, so i rested and relaxed a bit in the small place i was in but soon my relaxation was disturbed by the Spanish who had found us on the way and soon enough i heard cannon fire, than what happened next was extremely frighting, a cannon shot hit the side of the ship which was where the goods room was, the cannon shot pummeled through the wood and flew into the box i was hiding in, i tryed to scream in terror but when i opened my mouth nothing came out so i acted brave, i grabed my stuff and ran to the hole only to find a slightly larger hole in the other ship which means i had to throw my stuff into that hole than jump into that hole were my stuff was so i gave it a shot, i threw all my stuff in safely but than i relised i had to jump in but before i could i heard the sound of swords clattering which ment the enemy had boarded the ship i was on, so i had to act fast, i thought to muself if i fall and die i fall and die but if i get in the hole i get in the hole so than i closed my eyes and jumped.......

amazingly i had got in the hole and now i was in a room that made me gaze at what was in there, it was a room full of gold peices from everyone place you could think of, i saw aztec,mayan,inca and many other peices of gold but than i froze......

i heard shouts of the spanish in victory which ment they had won the battle so i found the nearest treasure chest and opened it, with luck it was half empty so i put my stuff than i hoped in it hopeing that the spanish wouldn't find me in it, with all bad luck they came down the trap door and put more treasure in from the other ship they had captured but i felt an itch on my back and had to scratch it, i had just the biggest mistake of my life........

i was leaning back so much the treasure cheat started to rock just as the trap down was opened and the spanish came down and with bad luck again the treasure cheat tiped and i fell out with my stuff and a huge pile of gold, just as this happened my stomache lurched and i felt sick spewing up all over the gold right in front of the Spanish...............

they walked up to me and grabbed me by the collar and draged me up on deck to the captain, they were speaking another lauguage and i didn't understand what they said untill the captain said to me what was my name in english, i told him it was Edward Cutthroat and he laughed and dragged me to the brig..........

2 days later we arrived near shore of a marooned island, they came and got me to took me to the deck, than the captain made me walk to the plank and step on it, than i knew that i was gonning to be pushed off and forced to swim to the island while they fired there pistols at my feet, and they did exactly that...............

its been 2 months now and i've been lving off bananas and coconut milk and the white bits off the coconuts, its been tiring and not the perfect life but i sit on the beach every after noon and look into the horricen hoping for someone to come, but one afternoon as i was sitting down on the beach i heard a voice and turned around only to find pirates standing there at me...............

If you like this story donate 100+ gold to me and will write a new one!!!
(do this if you want a really want a long and good story but you don't have 2)

ok give comments on it and tell me if you like it or not please guys!!!!!
roddrip
Powder Monkey

1203 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting...Keep it up!!!
Mefisto
Powder Monkey

44 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting story you've got there...Keep writing ok? Wink
TheSpanishRenegade
Cutthroat

1674 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one... Keep it coming...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: