Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Lost Sister
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArKai
Powder Monkey

120 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Lost Sister Reply with quote

I'm new here.

I have been struggling to find my lost sister in my current game.

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lostsisterdl3.jpg

Can anyone help?
Wolfwood
Boatswain

33917 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: Lost Sister Reply with quote

Hmm... That should be at the base of the bay just east of Cumana, west from Trinidad.

I take it that you are playing the PC version? I think some extreme locations on the map have been reported unreachable in some console versions of the game... But if you are on a PC, this one should not be that hard to find...
It is much better to be armed with a sword that has two edges than with an estoc [...], which is nothing more than a stick with a point. (Rapier Master G. Morsicato Pallavicini, La Scherma Illustrata, p. 14.)
ArKai
Powder Monkey

120 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is the PC version. Where you suggested, is it the first inlet from Cumana. That is where I should start looking, yes?
loki59
Rigger

24252 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ArKai,
And welcome to the best Pirate Haven on the net. Like Wolfwood says, shouldn't be to hard, look in the circled area here. Sometimes as you're sailing close to where you need to be I've noticed that there is a clearing on land which sometimes helps. I've had maps with no shoreline markers like yours and sailed onto the clear patch of land, anchored and walked a handful of steps to the treasure.

I've never had any treasures or family members located in that area, the closest was one game with three treasures all in the north end of Trinidad. Usually my lost relative quests are in the Bay of Campeche, Bay of Honduras ares and east of Gran Granada. Though I have read of others here who found them in the Texas area.
ArKai
Powder Monkey

120 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone tell me what this landmark is. I have found the stone head and 3 dead trees shown on my earlier map, but am not sure what this is.

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unidobjectnx6.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Blundered across incan temple and was easy from there.
loki59
Rigger

24252 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arr! Huzzah, Huzzah. In case you haven't seen them before they are Totem Poles. Just remember that not all the landmarks appear on your map. Maybe they put them in just to make the search a little harder. Also use the telescope while searching. Once you get the hang of it, it gets easier and helps alot.
mark2515
Powder Monkey

10 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

hi all can any one tell me where govoners point is as i need to find it. saild all over and i cannot seem to find it Sad
loki59
Rigger

24252 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey mark2515, welcome to the group. Sorry, but there is no way of anyone telling you where the landmarks are. They are randomly generated at the start of each new game and usually in different places. So the only advice is to keep looking Smile
mark2515
Powder Monkey

10 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Orienteering All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: