Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Need Help Badly!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elthium
Powder Monkey

156 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Need Help Badly! Reply with quote

After 26 months at sea I get back to Martinique and after too many OP Rums I decided to marry the rather plain daughter of the governor. Now my one true love, the beautiful daughter of the governor of Havana has got the whole bloody Spanish fleet on my arse Sad

Can anyone point me in the direction of Las Vegas or is Torquemada my only option?

I promise never to drink again! Razz
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help Badly! Reply with quote

Elthium wrote:
After 26 months at sea I get back to Martinique and after too many OP Rums I decided to marry the rather plain daughter of the governor. Now my one true love, the beautiful daughter of the governor of Havana has got the whole bloody Spanish fleet on my arse Sad

Can anyone point me in the direction of Las Vegas or is Torquemada my only option?

I promise never to drink again! Razz
Yee seek the Great Dutch Mission of "Re-Load"
Capt Peter Blackthorne
Cutthroat

1827 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never marry the plain daughters, no matter how sweet and pathetic they are.

Never marry the attractive daughters, no matter how much they may amuse you with their witty banter.

Always marry the beautiful daughters. They may be dumb as a box of rocks, with their IQ approximately equal to their bust size, but they possess a surprising amount of information about lost ancient cities, which can be yours for the price of an artful dance.
Nelson's Own
Powder Monkey

163 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, yes. We didn't need to worry about poncy dancing masters cutting us out of money in His Majesty's Navy.
Luiz
Cutthroat

2182 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Shocked Smile Razz
"You make your bed , you sleep in it" !!!I guess you cannot divorce plane Jane so , get fire power and kick ass back !!! Twisted Evil Sailor Wink
keep the carrot in front of the donkey until you about to retire , then marry Wink
golden_abyss
Swabbie

906 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

er why did you marry a plain daughter by the powers they be ugly as a barnacle and dump to boot.

ye seek the buetiful one's laddie there chest makes up froe there lack of brains and they know more crap than any other charecter in the game

* "The Beauty of the Golden Abyss" *
Bllasae
Seaman

788 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capture the city, change the governor to English, etc. (To another one other than that Civilization) and maybe that'll work, but I doubt it. Anyone know if you're allowed to marry more than one?
RobbyL9
Seaman

2916 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not allowed to marry more than once, and I wouldn't do it if I could. It's a pity I can't be paid back for my loyalty by seeing what the children she bears me look like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: