Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Ahoy fellow pirates!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tavern Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see this forum doing something now. I was checking every once and awhile and itnever seem to have a new post. Hopefully with it getting closer this site will get noticed more. It is a wonderful site so far everything that I have read through.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the praise P.F. Smile

It's nice to have to forum lively indeed but with so little about the new game to talk of, it's only natural that it slows down every now and then. Doesn't matter though, once news starts coming out, we'll be busy talespinners for sure!
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's looking like to be Q1/2004 before this place really gets jumping on the forums. Cause you know once it becomes advertised a lot of people turn towards to the internet to get more information and I hope this site becomes that place. You know a one stop shop.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Capt-JakBlak
Swabbie

193 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's hugely late, but Welcome, Hayreddin Barbarossa. Like everyone has said before me there isn't much actual news coming out of either Atari or Firaxis' PR group so we're in a buzzard circling phase right now. I'm trying to add to my Dairies in the Chat forum enough to keep people interested, if of course they can stand my crappy writting style. I know that once Pirates! 2 info starts popping up, we'll already have posted about it and discussed it to death here in the forums. Both Atari and Firaxis employees have posted to our topics here and I can only see that continuing in the future. Anyways, have fun and hopefully we'll all be together to play our first multiplayer game of Pirates! 2 when it comes out. Laterz
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capt-JakBlack ...if they can put up with all my posts and crappy information even though I try to get them the information out of my source as soon as I can....then they can definitely take all your stuff which isn't as crappy as mine Very Happy
Capt-JakBlak
Swabbie

193 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PF, I can defiantly say your info isn't crappy. That WWW thread you added all those links to is great. Alot more info there than what Atari/Firaxis has been able to give us. At least you have a source. Don't worry, I'm sure everyone is just busting their @$$ on PR stuff, so I wouldn't take it personally if your contact isn't being very responsive. It takes alot of work to get things rolling in that industry. They also don't want to start the PR machine up too early, or it might fizzle out before the game is released. Most games, even though Pirates! isn't most games, don't really start pumping out juicy tidbits till after they are done with their Alpha testing. I'm sure that Firaxis isn't near that stage yet. Anyways, don't stop looking for info, I've got a bunch of Pirate-related sites I'm going to post to your WWW thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: