Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

A Sidestory, The Flight of Constanza de Mora
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: A Sidestory, The Flight of Constanza de Mora Reply with quote

[An introduction. The following story follows the events of a certian character named Constanza de Mora. For those who forget, she is the governor of Panamas daughter. The story starts in Panama, around the time di Rossi leaves Santo Domingo in the main story]

The Governor sat at his desk, reading the documents, feeling a bit thirsty.
'Aria, Tea!' he yelled. There was no reply. Then it sudenly hit apon him, Aria had left. He kept forgeting that. His daughter Constanza said that she knew nothing, but he knew she was lieing. After having his men snoop around a bit, he discovered that in fact, the Pirate, now Major, Marco di Rossi was involved, and Aria was his sister. de Mora could not understand the philosophy behind di Rossi's actions, if he had just come in and explained the situation, he would not have to go through all that mess, de Mora would have allowed Aria to go with him regardless. But ever since that day, Constanza has been different. She stared aimlessly into the sky, went wandering around town, clumsily crashing into somthing. For de Mora's experiance, it seemed like she was in love. Catalina had been like that when he and she were courting. But the problem was worse than that. She was in love with a Pirate, a pirate, although on Spains side, was a Pirate afterall. Before him, he had a dossier on this di Rossi fellow. Born in Genoa, to the Count di Rossi, attacked, and seperated from family almost four years ago, Dutch East Indies for three years, Telzaro's errand boy from all accounts, who has the ears of both the Duke of Valencia, advisor to the Spanish Crown, and Viceroy de la Riva. An ambitious person, but whos only motive was rescuing his family. There was a knock on the door.
'Enter' The governor said
Constanza poked her pretty face through the door, 'can I go see uncle in Porto Bello?' she asked politly
'No.' was the simple reply
'Why not?' Constanza asked sulkly
'Because you are likely to go and elope with that di Rossi character,' the Governor replied, as Constanza dissapered from the room, a dissapointed look on her face. Her father would never allow her to go. She would have to do things herself. But how, she wondered. She could ask Captian Paddox if he knew away, but she wondered if he could be trusted to keep that infomation away from her father. Then there was Ensign Cabezon. She knew that he was head over heals in love with her, so she knew she could manipulate him easily. Making up her mind, she made her way to the guards quarters.

[Although this is not related to the main story, it will act as a caticlyst to the Third Voyage PM me with comments if you want to post some.]

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[To celebrate all the new arrivals, and the very long wait till Pirates is released in Australia, I might add a bit to my sidestory. For those newcommers, I don't think you would need to read the previous stories to get the plot... I'll write a summary sometime soon...]

'Antonio,' Constanza said in the sweetest voice to Ensign Cabezon, 'Can you do me a little favour?'
'What might it be, my sweet?' Cabezon replied
Constanza felt shivers of repusiveness down her spine at being called 'my sweet' by that scum, Cabezon, but for her to achive her goal, she would go through hell itself, 'I was wondering if you could do me a favour?'
'Oh, Constanza my darling, for you, I could die!'
Then die, thought Constanza, 'Could you hunt down the location of a certian man known as di Rossi?'
There was a look of obvious depression on his face at this remark, 'Very well, my love, I shall check around'
'Oh, thank you, my dear Antonio' She said, but even pretending to mean those words disgusted her... Antonio left the quarters, and Constanza followed, back to her room

At the nearby tavern, (where di Rossi stayed during his visit to Panama) Cabezon sighed, looking into his glass, he wondered if he would ever make Constanza his. A strange, shady man sat down beside him and ordered a beer
'Nope, sorry my good man, it does not last the trip...' replied the barkeep
'Then how about some malt wisky?' he asked
'We only get that in during the winter...' replied the barkeep
In whispers, the shady man replied, 'I heard da Silva got himself declared a trator by spain... your position may not be safe for long'
'Indeed,' the barkeep replied, 'I think my spying days are almost over...'
A thought struck Cabezon, a brilliant thought at that, if he took Constanza supposivly to see this di Rossi fellow, he could then kidnap her and make her his... Cabezon interupted the conversation
'If you are looking for a sure fire money maker, I might have somthing that could intrest you...'
'Oh?' replied the Shady character, 'what might this be?'
'I am a guard at the Governors Mansion, and his daughter is head over heels for a certian Pirate by the name of di Rossi... she recently asked me to find out where he was. Now what I am sugesting is that I give her a false location, and your men will pick her up, along with me, and you can hold her for ransom...'
'di Rossi?' wondered the shady character, 'My boss has a bone to pick with that man...' he smiled, 'name your price.'
'I want the girl, plain and simple,' Cabezon replied
'Ok, that seems fine, I am off to Porto Bello, I shall be there for a week at most. You should find me at the "Drunken Spaniard" Tavern, you may call me Torendo... that is not my real name,' Torendo replied
'Very well, I shall tell Constanza the good news,' Cabezon replied

'You have found him!' Constanza asked in surprise
'Indeed I have, it seems he hangs out around Belize... and I have found a merchant that will take us there... but we must leave tonight...'
'Thank you!' she cried, 'I will have to pack, I shall meet you at the gates at midnight, and we can catch the 1 am coach to Porto Bello...'
Cabezon closed the door behind him and smiled... this plan would work, indeed it would.

Status of Ships;
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waited long enough? aften being unable to win a sword fight on Swashbuckler (darn, its hard when you start out on it!) I quit in frustration, and decided to add to my story, since this part of the board has been quite, well dead for a while...

'Where has my daughter gone!' de Mora yelled angrily at Captian Paddox
'I am afraid I do not know where she is heading,' replied the captian, unwaivering in his attitude, but the men are scouring the city...'
'With 500 troops in this city, one must wonder how she could escape...' another man said, dark, shadowy and somewhat villanous looking, Colonel Hebra was a man who did... certian missions for the Governor, 'would you like me to start searching for her?'
'No. This is Paddox's responsibility, not yours...'
A soldier ran into the room, and whispered somthing to Paddox
'And what was that about, Paddox,' de Mora asked, 'it better be about Constanza...'
'Indeed it is, your exelency... she was recently seen with Ensign Cabezon at the coach station, heading for Porto Bello...'
'It must be about that di Rossi fellow...' de Mora replied silently... 'Hebra, I have a mission for you...'
'Yes my lord?' the man replied
'Hunt down my daughter and bring her back, I want Cabezon's jead on a platter...'
'I shall do that, my lord'

Porto Bello...
'They shall soon have troops following us to bring you back, and seperate you from your lover... we must hurry to the Tavern where we will meet the merchant that will take us to di Rossi' Cabezon said, with deep disgust in his voice... how could she like such a villian...
'Brilliant,' replied Constanza, wondering why she was with a creep like Cabezon... then remembering the greater goal, di Rossi... They entered the 'Drunken Spaniard' Tavern, and Cabezon soon found Torendo, sitting in a dark corner of the dimly lit tavern... are we ready to head off?' he said
'Certianly,' Constanza replied...

(as always, any comments welcome, ether PM me, or post them here...)

Status of Ships;
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: