Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Inbox holds 10 messages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlangsdo
Cutthroat

10932 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Inbox holds 10 messages Reply with quote

I noticed today that my hookedonpirates.com inbox has been at 100% full, due to having 10 messages in it. For all I know, people may have been trying to send me messages for months and I haven't seen them, maybe they have been bouncing. Fixed now...

You may want to clean out your inbox, too!
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Inbox holds 10 messages Reply with quote

jlangsdo wrote:
I noticed today that my hookedonpirates.com inbox has been at 100% full, due to having 10 messages in it. For all I know, people may have been trying to send me messages for months and I haven't seen them, maybe they have been bouncing. Fixed now...

I had not really noticed until now - so I looked at my inbox and on the top of the right of the in box - there is a status that tells you how full your in box is - mine is @ 70% - because there are 7 messages there.

I must not be very popular Sad
Guru
Gunner

1240 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparticus wrote:
jlangsdo wrote:

I had not really noticed until now - so I looked at my inbox and on the top of the right of the in box - there is a status that tells you how full your in box is - mine is @ 70% - because there are 7 messages there.

I must not be very popular Sad

Me neither.. 50%, I have plenty of space Razz
sparticus
Helmsman

44872 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are at 60% Razz Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: