Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

What have they done with my beautiful brunette spanish wife?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatbaby
Powder Monkey

485 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: What have they done with my beautiful brunette spanish wife? Reply with quote

So after setting out from Santa Catalina to the Olmatec lost city and returning back, I come to find the city taken over by the english and my dark skinned spanish wife missing. In her place lies a white skinned English blonde that calls me "darling". I don't see a Colonel Mendoza icon either.

Anyone have any ideas as to her whereabouts? I think she's on one of those ships of the line that I have not seen.
Wolfwood
Boatswain

33917 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunate bug in the game, that one. Your wife changes nationality as the town changes nationality.

Pisture it like this:

The English attack the town and the Spanish governor gathers up his stuff and family and heads for the hills. But not before his daughter has a chance to write a memo of her marital status and leave it on the dressing table in her room. Then the English governor arrives and takes the manor over and he send his daughter to her room while he checks the rum shelf. The English daughter finds the memo, learning that she is now married to this famous pirate instead of the Spanish gal.

It was that easy back then, believe me... Rolling Eyes
Microwavegerbil
Seaman

3502 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found a uniqe beautiful wife in the now Dutch Vera Cruz. I wonder if she'll remain the uniquely beautiful type if the Spanish or some other nation captures the town(I'm thinking yes). It would be interesting to see all the different uniquely beautiful nationalities. I was disappointed with the English girl, but this Dutch is HOT, wearing her green and red low-cut dress. Haven't seen the French or Spanish ones though.
Zem
Gunner

3281 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any nation controls the town, the type of the gal doesn't change during the game. She may become blond or brunette wearing different clothes, but don' worry, eventually the size of the boobs don't changed... Very Happy
BlueDEvil
Seaman

818 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At long as your romance rating is still 10, nothing to worry about. Just a nice makeover.
Gandalf
Swabbie

355 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Microwavegerbil wrote:
I just found a uniqe beautiful wife in the now Dutch Vera Cruz. I wonder if she'll remain the uniquely beautiful type if the Spanish or some other nation captures the town(I'm thinking yes). It would be interesting to see all the different uniquely beautiful nationalities. I was disappointed with the English girl, but this Dutch is HOT, wearing her green and red low-cut dress. Haven't seen the French or Spanish ones though.

For Christmas I like the Dutch one in green/red dress; she's dressed for the occasion. Smile

My favorite of all time is still the beautiful French girl in the blue dress.
teej72
Powder Monkey

67 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, is there a 4th type?

I thought it was just plain, attractive and beautiful.

Is Unique Beautiful another type ?
Kiffer
Swabbie

62 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i shall attack the town where i found the unique beauty and change the nationalities to see the other girls Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: