Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

having a problem running game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sktrbssmn
Powder Monkey

30 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: having a problem running game Reply with quote

hello i am having a problem with my game, i cant get past the beginning without getting the windows screen popping up stating a problem with the game and it needs to shut down. i get to where i take over the ship and then it locks up on me. has anyone else had this problem. i dont know if it is me or the game. any help would be welcomed.
Vulture
Gunner

606 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to change system options in main menu. go to video options. set object detail to max and world detail to max. This may help. Chances are your video card is not meeting system requirements. Just a thought, try it and see.
sktrbssmn
Powder Monkey

30 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much i moved the world detail over to max and i was off and running, thank you again for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Technical Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: