Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Which are the Hottest Daughers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Dancing Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is the Hottest Daugher?
Redhead Dutch
15%
 15%  [ 22 ]
Blonde English
16%
 16%  [ 23 ]
Brunette French
25%
 25%  [ 36 ]
Raven Haired Spainish
27%
 27%  [ 39 ]
The Barwenchs
15%
 15%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 142

bryce777
Gunner

652 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock wrote:
Greywolfe wrote:
Rock wrote:
Barwenchs with the See Through Blouse Mod. Twisted Evil Oh.... out of the default files? I guess I like the French wench.

Now that is a Mod I would like to see!!! Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

Sounds like you think I'm joking...

http://www.addictedtopirates.com/modclothing.php

Wow Shocked Look at the results of this poll so far, 4, 4, 4, 4, and 2. Just goes to show everybody has different taste!

I didn't see the adult one, but I just got the black outfit one and I love it!
Carlos Lezama
Swabbie

464 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like most the spanish daughters, and that's curious because in real life I like palid-skin girls. Confused

However some of the bar maidens have a good look. Sadly I can't marry any of them.
Zem
Gunner

3281 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward the Master Trainer because it will contain a mod to marry a barmaid. That's what you really need, Carlos!
dragoniv
Powder Monkey

84 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the French daughter in the blue dress is my favorite...but if you play the game to win fast, you either marry a Spanish wife in Vera Cruz or somewhere nearby, or you convert that city to French and THEN marry the girl. Of course, she tends to revert back to spanish unless I stick around and sink the invasion fleets....over and over again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nefarious
Swabbie

159 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ermm...not to sound completely daft, but I prefer none. They are merely pixels upon a glowing screen. Confused
When I marry in the game, though, it's to the most centrally-located beautiful daughter; regardless of Nationality.

My two dabloons.
Greywolfe
Swabbie

458 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.addictedtopirates.com/modclothing.php

This is truely an adult only Mod.

GREAT MOD.....I love it...my wife even thinks it is cute....she says I am a true pirate. My persona in SCA is a pirate. We sit in the computer room every evening with me on Pirates and her on World of Warcraft. I think I have found a new replace for Civ III for awhile...of course it had to be a Sid Meier's game to replace it.

Greywolfe of Vineyards
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dragoniv
Powder Monkey

84 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nefarious wrote:
Ermm...not to sound completely daft, but I prefer none. They are merely pixels upon a glowing screen. Confused
When I marry in the game, though, it's to the most centrally-located beautiful daughter; regardless of Nationality.

My two dabloons.

Yes, they be but pixels. Doesn't mean the pixelwork can't be admired, though.

What's the strategy with marrying centrally? Obviously, if you marry a beautiful daughter, you have a regular supply of lost city map pieces, so why not marry one close to the lost cities? As a bonus, the lost relatives are often in that neck of the woods, too....and more than a few of the major pirates, to boot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
modelsfan
Powder Monkey

102 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Blonde Dutch Daughter(Beautiful) from Port Royal as my wife Very Happy
danishjuggler19
Powder Monkey

386 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guys who prefer the French in the blue dress, I think you have "Beauty and the Beast" fetish. Oops

I like the Spanish ones best, but... aww, hell, I love 'em all!

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger. Unless it cripples me for life, in which case it certainly does not make me stronger.
Nefarious
Swabbie

159 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ dragoniv
I marry centrally for convenience. I don't need a wife for treasure info. By time I marry in the game all treasures, villains, relatives, named pirates, and lost cities have been taken care of. I can retire then with a full score and young age. BUT, knowing this, a centrally located wife is convenient if I just want to continue and sail about trying things for a few game years. Simple.
dragoniv
Powder Monkey

84 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must do a lot of port hopping. There are but four relatives--so there are only four lost city map pieces to get from them.

The only other way I know of to get a lost city map piece is getting the swing and dip result from dancing with a beautiful daughter. Since you can only dance with women twice unless you're married to them, you need to visit maybe six different ports with beautiful daughters to gain the other map pieces...unless, of course, you can land the lost city with less than four map pieces.
Carlos Lezama
Swabbie

464 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zem wrote:
I look forward the Master Trainer because it will contain a mod to marry a barmaid. That's what you really need, Carlos!

Yeah! When I return to home, battered by the battle, fencing, gunfight and all that... I need a girl that provides me with beer, not a girl that forces me to hell-dance!

Nefarious wrote:

Pixels also have sentiments. They need to be loved, just as anybody else.
Mycroft Stanyer
Seaman

2709 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danishjuggler19 wrote:
The guys who prefer the French in the blue dress, I think you have "Beauty and the Beast" fetish. Oops

Actually, i think it's more a matter of coordinating fashion.

First time I had my character marry, it was to the English redhead in the blue dress. When I saw the wedding cutscene, i could only think one thing: red uniform, blue dress. These kids clash.

With the raven-haired French in the blue dress, at least the "wedding photo" will come out right with her standing alongside a French officer in blue.
Trazom
Powder Monkey

78 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definetly the barwenches....the most experienced ones I'm sure Shocked
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe most experienced pixels ???

"and presenting tonight, the prestigious awars 'most experienced pixel' live from..."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: