Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

RP??
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrrr wrote:
PF, would you like me to continue my convo with ED, or does Marley have the next say, at the docks?

Yeah Arr convince hi to help ya at the docks

Then silver will join
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh! That sucks Chuko. Sad
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuko wrote:
Kah! Chuko is peeved! After writing all those pages to finish off my voyage, and writing the brilliant, and action packed final battle, I sent my work from my mum's computer to the Uni one, and it did not make it!!!!!!!

Darn, I am going to have to start again.

Oh ... _____ that suxs!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arr good move along.. E.D. I await your answer to this ... and I will carry the story further .... Wink
El Diablo
Cutthroat

218 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys got caught up in a lot of things happenning here...but back... I won't be able to catch up tonight on the story but will read it tomorrow and figure out where I was and try to hu8rry what I am missing along.
El Diablo
Cutthroat

218 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob mate, we all have our duties. Smile
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Arr if you want to add more let me know.. If not I can fisnish up Marley Silver
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be aware though peeps, a new chapter will start this Sunday. I'll be splitting up the threads as discussed and we'll kick off the next chapter in our story! Smile
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, finish it off PF. I tried to add something the other day, but I couldn't seem to write anything useful that fit in, so go ahead.
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats on your story Chuko.. loving every bit of it.. keep it up Very Happy
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
Grats on your story Chuko.. loving every bit of it.. keep it up Very Happy

Heh, thanks! I think I have got a few characters that may pop up later... I'm starting to like that Constanza de Mora... I think I could develop somthing there which I did not expect when I planned this story, as well as da Silva, I think I'm building up more of a profile of these "minor characters". Well, if you think this is a twist, I have about four major twists planned for somewhere in this tale... he he, If I did not have those essays to write, I'd have the next chapter ready by now... But I promise, by Friday there will be another chapter. Keep posting your comments, I'm always happy to hear them

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Di rossa has lived on and I seem to be stuck...mailnyl cause of homework and trying to get that done... I see maybe either I need to further the story along with a character or are we wating for a specific event... I could use the help cause with me back in school for the first time in over 7 years I'm have to relearn how to study and keep up with the 2 night courses I am taking..

Anyways I have aplan sorta for a character in mind to further the town decree story along... I may be asking a few to help in this matter... so anyone not in the story that wishes to enter now would be a good time to ask me to help add your entrance and those that feel at a loss themselves please feel free to PM or say it in here.
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that my character is due to arrive back at Cutlass Isle shortly (have to stop at St.Kitts on the way). If I can help you out, let me know.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm stuck in Cartagina for the immediate future with no opitunity to head back anytime soon... so as much as I want to take part in falconers new arc, I can't take part (it would be good if I could though)

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: