Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Shop suggestions requested
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tavern Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye aye, cap'n.

*under breath*
Arr, I'll stab the seadog in his sleep one day, then I'll be captain, arrrr!
*/under breath*
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will not be having that talk on my watch Mad

Only me or the captain will be handing out the punishments around here Twisted Evil

Anyways the modifications are coming along smoothly and everything is getting into place. I am sure Falconer will have them up and running here after everything is complete...So it will be way before your Nov. 16th date ... LOL ...

You can't always find treasure the second day of a voyage.. Sail with us and ye shall find it though Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, things are coming along smoothly. I'm filling up the shops at the moment, which is probably the last of the things I can do before I have to shut down the site for a couple of hours to make the final changes.

I'll make sure to get a bucket, soap and other scrubbin' gear into the shops so PF can set some of you to work. Smile
Jonny Graybeard
Swabbie

3924 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although there is alot of neet stuff. Can we expect to see more? I noticed that on some items there are only a certin amount avalable! Do these items resplinish themselves, or will they just go away? How about a new shop decated to Realestate stuff like Tavern, Small Islands, Forts, Grneral Stores, Merchant Houses and I could sugest others {but minors play to }. How does the gold system work? I've noted that the more we write the more gold is accuired.There is a limit to how much we can get in a day?

Please if you can answer there questions????? Send me an e-mail thats ok to Thanks..............................JONNY G

These are a few ideas that I had. Although I am a relitive newcommer here, from what I am seeing [and reading here] You and your staff a doing a wonderfull job here. I hope some day that I may one day join your staff. In some capasity or another.Please feel free to contact me by e-mail...................JONNY G
Pilo T
Swabbie

107 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shop needs bombs. Bombs, as a mater of fact, were big Pirate tools. There's a guy in Pirates of the Carribean that uses them very similarly to how real Pirates used them. When Pirates who were shadowing a ship would finally decide to attack the ship, they would probably throw some bombs onto the other ship to either take out their targets or scare the crap out of them. There's an interactive documentary on the second disc of Pirates of the Carribean that talks all about Pirates, and it's very informative especially about myth and fact (Pirates, for example, didn't make people "walk the plank" and, if I remember correctly, there's only one account of a pirate group making someone do that). The shop could also use some more common things. Maybe even cargo for the more legite members on the forums Wink things like soap, and food, goods (like cargo for trading), rope, shoes, coats, etc... that way, not everyone is buying the same things, there are more than just strictly pirate-related things to buy, and there'd just be more things to buy. Cool
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sincer Falconer seems busy with his shop ... I will shed some light...

Although easy to add items we like to keep them as good graphic looking as possible and as pertanent to the site as possible. They all sound like really good ideas.

Question about replinishing... nope .. no replenishing unless somone sells it. Just like in real life there is only limited amount of items. but we do have a atrading system that will allow you to trade items for items.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KingWilly
Rigger

9821 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Jonny Graybeard..Yep there sure is a limit to how much gold you can earn in a day, but I'm not sure of the exact amount - maybe Falc or PF can shed some light on the amount. I'm fairly sure that there is a 200 limit per post though, IIRC.

AKA. Will Scarlett.
Pilo T
Swabbie

107 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
Sincer Falconer seems busy with his shop ... I will shed some light...

Although easy to add items we like to keep them as good graphic looking as possible and as pertanent to the site as possible. They all sound like really good ideas.

Question about replinishing... nope .. no replenishing unless somone sells it. Just like in real life there is only limited amount of items. but we do have a atrading system that will allow you to trade items for items.

For the moment, I can make some graphics possibly, but note that I'm restricted to MSPaint. Something like a bomb or something should be within my jurisdiction, though. More items are definatly needed though.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: