Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

How to catch Raymondo in the Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salty Dog
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: How to catch Raymondo in the Tavern Reply with quote

I got Ray in the tavern again last night. This time I simply followed behind him in a Pinnace. Saw him NE of Maracaibo and followed him. He zig-zagged past Puerto Cabello and fired shots at me when I came to close to him. Eventually, he pulled into Caracas and I zipped past his ship and docked. Then I went straight to the tavern and sure enough, he was there! Walked into the back room he appears up above me looking down. I ran up the stairs and dueled him just like the criminals. Knocked him thru the rail with my knee and finished him off. Just like with the criminals, the barmaid broke a bottle over his head at the finish of the duel and Ray gives me the piece of his map.

I missed out on the 3000 gold, his ship and cargo but it was fun to see if we could do it. Just follow behind him with a fast ship and when he docks in a city, go past his docked ship and head to the tavern.
Have fun!
Salty Laughing
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun Salty, but I would rather pound his ship out from under him, until he has only 1 man left standing, and that is him. I board his ship with my rapier in hand and he bows down to me like the wimpering little scum bucket scurvy dog that he is. Then I like to kick his sorry carcas over the side of his ship and I plunder it of all his gold and other goods. Good bye for now Raymondo I say, you are nothing but a good for nothing rat bitten scurvy dog. Until next time, I will do it to you again and again and again and again and .................... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gunner

680 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Sounds like fun Salty, but I would rather pound his ship out from under him, until he has only 1 man left standing, and that is him. I board his ship with my rapier in hand and he bows down to me like the wimpering little scum bucket scurvy dog that he is. Then I like to kick his sorry carcas over the side of his ship and I plunder it of all his gold and other goods. Good bye for now Raymondo I say, you are nothing but a good for nothing rat bitten scurvy dog. Until next time, I will do it to you again and again and again and again ..................... Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is definitely something enjoyable about having Raymondo all alone and facing seventy-five men. Just one hit and it's done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: