Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

The Ladies Man!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orangebeard
Cutthroat

4436 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: The Ladies Man! Reply with quote

The ladies just can't resist Orangebeard!

We danced; slowly and perfectly with much twirling and flourishing. Her heart was pounding, the dance was almost over and then...

Ow! Sorry; Sorry; Was that your toe? Sorry! I think I ripped your dress; Sorry; I'll pay for that; Sorry.

The dance ends and she walked off in a huff saying something that sounded suspiciously like "Chu-baan" (or maybe it was "Kiesta!")...

And she STILL gave me a Quality Spyglass!!! I can't believe it! The Governor's Daughter...embarassed, upset, and probably missing a toe was still gracious enought to present me with a gift! Or she was just desperate...

So it started me thinking; In all honesty, it was only the last 10 seconds of the dance that things got bad and shrank the happy heart down to nothing. But MAYBE the decision to give you a gift is based on the number of flourishes or correct moves and not the overall result?

Ideas? Theories? Discussion?
With nothing in sight to keep me warm!
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. WolfWood, can I put in a request that you design an orange bearded avatar head for this fine pirate!

Welcome Mr. Orangebeard...
Sailing Master

191991 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: The ladies man! Reply with quote

Orangebeard,
Perhaps you have clumsy feet but a warm heart that she just can't resist! Maybe it's your gunpowder cologne!

Are you saying she turned her back on you, not even a friendly kiss on the hand and then she gave you a gift? Never heard of that one! You MUST be charming! When they turn their backs on me, the game is OVER!

Well, you've gone this far, go get her a ring and get another gift!

Salty Wink
headrock
Rigger

354 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have three questions. I'm not sure any of them will actually give the answer to your question, but they might be related:

A) Do you use the Wit and Charm skill?
B) Do you have a French Chapeau?
C) Is this your first or second dance with her?

Again, I don't know if any of these factors could give the result your encountered, but if any of them is true, that might be the answer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pirates! Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: