Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Sail emblems on a frigate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grsmith320
Swabbie

575 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Sail emblems on a frigate Reply with quote

Why do sail emblems not show up on the front mainsail of a frigate, but only on the spanker sail? This really bugs me.
abslayer
Swabbie

570 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me to! Me three and me four Very Happy
Warlock
Swabbie

2844 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Sail Emblems on a Frigate Reply with quote

Me five & six

Warlock

I loves the smell of fine-grain powder in the morning!

I says who I am and I am who I says!!!
Gun Pierson
Gunner

5053 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Sail emblems on a frigate Reply with quote

grsmith320 wrote:
Why do sail emblems not show up on the front mainsail of a frigate, but only on the spanker sail? This really bugs me.

The game is programmed like that. I find it a pitty too. Sad I know a man though that might be able to change this but I don't dare to ask anymore. Confused
DrBeast
Cutthroat

5316 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Sail emblems on a frigate Reply with quote

Gun Pierson wrote:
grsmith320 wrote:

The game is programmed like that. I find it a pitty too. Sad I know a man though that might be able to change this but I don't dare to ask anymore. Confused

Hehehe...let me guess: Obi Wan Kenobi? Wink
Gun Pierson
Gunner

5053 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sail emblems on a frigate Reply with quote

DrBeast wrote:
Gun Pierson wrote:
grsmith320 wrote:

Laughing You must admit...The force is strong in that one. Wink Yes gentlemen I'm talking about the great Cyberops. But like I said somebody else has to request this one as I think I'm becoming a pest to him Mr. Green
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Sail emblems on a frigate Reply with quote

Gun Pierson wrote:
DrBeast wrote:
Gun Pierson wrote:
grsmith320 wrote:

Laughing You must admit...The force is strong in that one. Wink Yes gentlemen I'm talking about the great Cyberops. But like I said somebody else has to request this one as I think I'm becoming a pest to him Mr. Green
It's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it.
Cap'n Tiger
Powder Monkey

509 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Sail emblems on a frigate Reply with quote

rupertlittlebear wrote:
Gun Pierson wrote:
DrBeast wrote:
Gun Pierson wrote:
grsmith320 wrote:

It's a dirty job, but somebody has got to do it.

I'll do it!

Hey Cyberops, can you create a mod to put the sail emblem on the mainsail instead of the spanker? (hehehe, I said "spanker")
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: