Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Role Playing???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sole Survivor
Powder Monkey

201 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Role Playing??? Reply with quote

I'm new to the forum and haven't read through all of the posts. Furthermore, I have only played the original "Pirates" on the Amiga. It seemed to me at that time there were only 3 basic skills (gunnery, sailing, swordsmanship -- I believe).
Anywho, I was wondering about the level of role playing. Will there be character design? For example, what depth of selection will be available for captain design / growth features (e.g.,a wide variety of multiple skills, female pirate captains, brutes, sword masters, etc.)?

"... I thought men like that shot themselves." -- King Edward VI

"No I did not attend the funeral, but I sent a note saying I approved of it." -- Mark Twain
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say for certain but I don't think anything like that was mentioned so far. Would be cool though. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> The Circle of Pirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: