Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Upgrading Kristian
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tavern Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Version should Kristian be using
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
ME
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
XP
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
DOS
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Linux
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Other, Explain in thread..
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrBeast wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:
KristianAmigaOS is by far the only decent alternative Smile or just to honour some of the Amiga models, I could be:

Kristian500, Kristian1000, Kristian1200, Kristian2000, Kristian3000, Kristian4000 or some of the less successful ones: Kristian500+, Kristian600, KristianCDTV and KristianCD32 Razz

Or maybe you could just change your whole username and adopt an Amiga chipset name! How about that for a homage? Cool

Uh...what the hey was this thread about anyway?!?!?

Edit: OK, checked it out, I'm on-topic! Razz

Hahahaha yes, I might be Fat Agnus then... always found that chip name to be a hoot Very Happy

Btw, wasn't it cool for once to be able to ramble on and stay on topic still ??? Please tell me what it feels like, I want to know Mr. Green
DrBeast
Cutthroat

5316 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristian95 wrote:
DrBeast wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:
KristianAmigaOS is by far the only decent alternative Smile or just to honour some of the Amiga models, I could be:

Kristian500, Kristian1000, Kristian1200, Kristian2000, Kristian3000, Kristian4000 or some of the less successful ones: Kristian500+, Kristian600, KristianCDTV and KristianCD32 Razz

Or maybe you could just change your whole username and adopt an Amiga chipset name! How about that for a homage? Cool

Uh...what the hey was this thread about anyway?!?!?

Edit: OK, checked it out, I'm on-topic! Razz

Hahahaha yes, I might be Fat Agnus then... always found that chip name to be a hoot Very Happy

Btw, wasn't it cool for once to be able to ramble on and stay on topic still ??? Please tell me what it feels like, I want to know Mr. Green

Feels just great! Very Happy I was an avid IRC user up until last year, and I've kinda missed the free interaction!
Juan de San Diego
Seaman

5156 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 98 Reply with quote

Kristian95 wrote:
Juan de San Diego wrote:
One step at a time....you know how slow the Dutch are....

Hahahahaha hey!! I'm Danish, not Dutch Wink

Damn...my original post said "Danish"..but I changed it....

We geopolitical/geographically challenged Americans you know....

My profuse apologies for insulting the Danes!

Juan
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crookshanks wrote:
I think he should be Linux...almost the opposite of Microsoft...we wouldn't want him to get all buggy and unsecure. Razz

Actually, I think that no matter what Kristian is or changes his screen name to, he will always be buggy and unsecure. Evil or Very Mad Thats just the way he is. Mr. Green It's not really a bad thing, thats just the way it is... Laughing Laughing

Of course I am just joking Kristian! Laughing Laughing Laughing Mr. Green
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 98 Reply with quote

Juan de San Diego wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:
Juan de San Diego wrote:

Juan

Another question from an ignorant American. Mr. Green Whats the difference between Danish and Dutch? I have a danish muffin in the morning and have gone on dates where we go dutch treat. Thats where both participants on the date pay their own way. Very Happy I think that they are both cool, but find it difficult seeing any difference between the two! Very Happy Danish and Dutch. Dutch and Danish. Whats the difference? Ohhh I know the Dutch are from Dutchland and the Danish are from Danland! Laughing Shocked Is that right Surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing

Howie said while walking away, I just made a fool of myself. Ahhh I'm going back to me tankard of Rum....
Rigger

3281 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah know, while all these goings-on wuzza happenin' with the usual Europeans, the Danes weren't sitting on their hands!
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 98 Reply with quote

Juan de San Diego wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:
Juan de San Diego wrote:

Juan

hehehehe no problems Smile apology not necessary Very Happy
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Crookshanks wrote:
I think he should be Linux...almost the opposite of Microsoft...we wouldn't want him to get all buggy and unsecure. Razz

Actually, I think that no matter what Kristian is or changes his screen name to, he will always be buggy and unsecure. Evil or Very Mad Thats just the way he is. Mr. Green It's not really a bad thing, thats just the way it is... Laughing Laughing

Hahahahaha if I wasn't the way I am, you and I would have way less laughs here Wink thus I am very happy I am the way I am, and you are the way you are Howie Smile I love those laughing sessions!!!
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airsaw wrote:
Yah know, while all these goings-on wuzza happenin' with the usual Europeans, the Danes weren't sitting on their hands!

Hehehehe yes, ironically we sent an old submarine and a corvette (I think it was a corvette, anyway a naval vessel of a kind) to help fight a desert war.... I think that's kind of funny Razz
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristian95 wrote:
Howie wrote:
Crookshanks wrote:

Hahahahaha if I wasn't the way I am, you and I would have way less laughs here Wink thus I am very happy I am the way I am, and you are the way you are Howie Smile I love those laughing sessions!!!

I'm glad and very happy that you are the way you are too Kristian, because if you weren't I probably would have been made to walk the plank a long time ago. Probably would have been pushed off the end too, and never let on board again. Laughing

I laugh a lot too when we start going back and forth with the jokes. Its fun. You are a fine Danish Gentleman, and have a very humorous personality as well... Very Happy I am happy to know you... Very Happy
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:

I'm glad and very happy that you are the way you are too Kristian, because if you weren't I probably would have been made to walk the plank a long time ago. Probably would have been pushed off the end too, and never let on board again. Laughing

I laugh a lot too when we start going back and forth with the jokes. Its fun. You are a fine Danish Gentleman, and have a very humorous personality as well... Very Happy I am happy to know you... Very Happy

Hehehehehe we're good at praising one another Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green as for the plank, if you push me off of it, I'd probably make a "Guybrush rubber tree" thing Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.... no.... Not the "Guybrush rubber tree" thing again... Laughing

I heard that if Captain Falconer gets mad and makes you walk the plank, that he makes you walk it for like a month. Razz Then he makes you dangle at the end of the plank for a few more days. Confused When the crew starts protesting he gives you a reprieve and lets you back on board the ship. That must be like torture wouldn't you think? Twisted Evil

I wonder what thats like..... Shocked Mr. Green
Gunner

3515 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you could always spam a whole bunch and find out... Smile

Like my fossa? He's a pirate! Razz
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Oh.... no.... Not the "Guybrush rubber tree" thing again... Laughing

I heard that if Captain Falconer gets mad and makes you walk the plank, that he makes you walk it for like a month. Razz Then he makes you dangle at the end of the plank for a few more days. Confused When the crew starts protesting he gives you a reprieve and lets you back on board the ship. That must be like torture wouldn't you think? Twisted Evil

I wonder what thats like..... Shocked Mr. Green

Hahahaha I wonder if I'm able to dance with a governors daughter on that plank Razz .... hopefully I can still get a nice tod of rum out there.... else I will be a very thirsty pirate afterwards Smile

Oh and btw: Guybrush "rubber tree" Wink
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, btw, I should have mentioned this earlier: I cannot be upgraded nor patched Wink you have to get used to me the way I am hehehehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: