Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

500 - good batting averge, poor artillary rating
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tavern Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:
Howie wrote:
Now for a couple of..........

Cha-Ching... Cha-Ching... Mr. Green Laughing

You ought to change name to Cha-Ching-meister Razz

Ok Cha-Ching-Meister it is. Thats a pretty good name I think... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hey has anyone noticed that Pirates Fan would just have made Rigger if he wasn't First mate????

So I'll be the first to offer my congratulations, on his becoming an almost Rigger with his 1000 posts! Mr. Green What do you say Wolf, Rupert, Kristian should we admit Pirates Fan in to the club as an honorary Rigger? Very Happy Mr. Green

I figured you'd love that name Smile And yes, a big congratulations to PiratesFan being the first FirstRiggerMate Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Gun Pierson
Gunner

5053 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesh gratz to Piratesfan! Wink
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the gratz and making me a honoray rigger. But I don't post for that reason. I post cause its fun here and only when I have something worth saying. Before I used to post to keep things interesting here especially when the news on the upcoming Pirates! game was slow. Although it is cool to see over a 1000 posts Very Happy

Besides being First Mate I get to be everything but captain of this ship. Twisted Evil Let me tell ya being first mate without a crew entailed quite a few details and powder monkey and swabbing decks I did the jobs well. Glad there be ya'll to pick up the slack. No talk of mutiny either. I don't think anyone could run this ship better than Falconer
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiratesFan wrote:
Thanks for the gratz and making me a honoray rigger. But I don't post for that reason. I post cause its fun here and only when I have something worth saying. Before I used to post to keep things interesting here especially when the news on the upcoming Pirates! game was slow. Although it is cool to see over a 1000 posts Very Happy

Besides being First Mate I get to be everything but captain of this ship. Twisted Evil Let me tell ya being first mate without a crew entailed quite a few details and powder monkey and swabbing decks I did the jobs well. Glad there be ya'll to pick up the slack. No talk of mutiny either. I don't think anyone could run this ship better than Falconer

Actually PF we are honored to be in the club with you. I have a lot of posts because I have so much fun and laughs here that I sometimes get carried away going back and forth with the guys that come here. We have a great bunch of people that frequent HoP that it is difficult to stay away and to remain silent. There's always something to write about and chat about. Plus I have a big mouth and can't refrain from jumping right in on the fun stuff that goes on here.

I also agree that Falconer is doing an excellent job as Captain of this ship... Very Happy
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
PiratesFan wrote:

Actually PF we are honored to be in the club with you. I have a lot of posts because I have so much fun and laughs here that I sometimes get carried away going back and forth with the guys that come here. We have a great bunch of people that frequent HoP that it is difficult to stay away and to remain silent. There's always something to write about and chat about. Plus I have a big mouth and can't refrain from jumping right in on the fun stuff that goes on here.

I also agree that Falconer is doing an excellent job as Captain of this ship... Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing at least you have an honest big mouth Smile that's why we're all fond of you Howie Wink I wonder which people are responsible for you not being able to stay silent WinkWinkWinkWinkWink
Airsaw
Rigger

3281 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: The history of "cha ching" (not a town in Chin-a) Reply with quote

"Cha-ching" Isn't that Joe Vitale's verbal trade mark, aside from his lovely coiffure? I think ESPN ran it in red letters with yellow trim under replays during the babble portion of the show.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: