Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

What has Kristian95 been up to now???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: What has Kristian95 been up to now??? Reply with quote

Since I am a reporter, I wanted to break this news to the membership here on Hooked On Pirates. It seems like our famous pollmeister Kristian95 has been getting into some mischief over on the Hooked Gamers site.

I have used my reporter’s skill (that was taught to me by a famous captain by the way) to uncover this news. Is Kristian involved in this? You will have to go over to HG and take a look around. See if you can find Kristian's name mentioned over there... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shhhh, how is a guy supposed to run a covert operation with such a snoop on his tail ??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kristian95 wrote:
Shhhh, how is a guy supposed to run a covert operation with such a snoop on his tail ??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am a trained repoter and like to sniff out news where ever I can. I will turn over every rock looking for breaking news. The one rock I did turn over had your name on it Kristian. You will have to go to HG to check it out as I can't post news here at HoP... Mr. Green Mr. Green
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Kristian95 wrote:

I am a trained repoter and like to sniff out news where ever I can. I will turn over every rock looking for breaking news. The one rock I did turn over had your name on it Kristian. You will have to go to HG to check it out as I can't post news here at HoP... Mr. Green Mr. Green

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ok, I'll look Razz
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: