Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

About our complains for this game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamsevelyn88@gmail.com
Powder Monkey

0 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be female pirates to hire in ports and also ships with female crew and captains. And an all female crew ship like anne bonny's.
adamsevelyn88@g-mail.com
Powder Monkey

8 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be a place to customize your character at the begining of the game. And there should be the ability to kidnap governors' daughters' from a royal ship and ask for ransom and also have pure clear sex with her!
Pirate
Helmsman

109759 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I suggest disembarking in Pattaya and become the famous Captain of all time Captain Save A Ho. Has a nice ring to it and a fine place for a pirate to spend the loot.
Captain Sabotage
Powder Monkey

43 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:10 pm    Post subject: Questions 'bout tha game Reply with quote

When sailing in sid meier's pirates! am I (I mean my character) just always on deck? or can walk 'round the ship like down into the cabins, and do I have a captain's cabin?
fleetp
Boatswain

36055 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Questions 'bout tha game Reply with quote

Captain Sabotage wrote:
When sailing in sid meier's pirates! am I (I mean my character) just always on deck? or can walk 'round the ship like down into the cabins, and do I have a captain's cabin?

If you're talking about the PC version, suppose you should assume you are always on deck (or up on one of the masts immediately before boarding another ship). You cannot walk around the ship or go below decks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: