Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Sure would be nice....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orangebeard
Cutthroat

4436 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crookshanks wrote:
Sure would be nice if you could search for members rather than having to look page by page in the membership section.
Unless I've missed something...

This is a great idea...take it from me...I have searched through the memberlist ALOT to find members for contests and clues...

Westley_Roberts is correct; if you go to 'search' and only enter a members name in the author field with a '*' before and after the name ( *orangebeard*), you will get a list of every post they have contributed to...

however, this does not account for users that have never posted that have active accounts.

It sounds like there might be some challenges developing a member search; would it be possible to get a "jump to page X" option on the memberlist page?
With nothing in sight to keep me warm!
PiratesFan
Rigger

23503 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a modification for phpbb not to long ago for searching through the memberlist and didn't feel at the time it was that important.. course we were way under 1000 members then ... Laughing

Let me see if I can find that mod again and see if it will work. Since I don't have access, I will have Falconer check out the mod to make sure it is compatible of where we are trying to brign this board to.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: