Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Like dancing with the pretty rather than the beautiful
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDMRS
Powder Monkey

19 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Like dancing with the pretty rather than the beautiful Reply with quote

I feel like the rewards are better when you dance with the pretty daughter rather than the beautiful daughter. Has anyone else felt like that or am I just nuts?
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Like dancing with the pretty rather than the beautiful Reply with quote

SDMRS wrote:
I feel like the rewards are better when you dance with the pretty daughter rather than the beautiful daughter. Has anyone else felt like that or am I just nuts?
Serious answer - both.

The beauties can get you updates on the bad guys and major treasure maps.

The attractives can get you set up with game survival gear like swords, shirts, telescopes . . .

Plain daughters can easily get you pointers to criminals who can yield up to 5000 gp and a favorable National disposition equivalent to about 50 acres of land. Or you can trade all this in for what he offers you in order to escape.

It's all in what you are shopping for today.
fossaman
Gunner

3515 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can manage a dip-and-kiss finish with the plain daughters, they will give you items too. But you're right; the attractive daughters are more useful, at least in the beginning of the game. Later on, when you're seriously looking for Montalban and the Inca treasures, you'll want to do a bit more dancing with the beautiful daughters.

Like my fossa? He's a pirate! Razz
Erubo
Powder Monkey

130 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and once you have all of the available items, I think the attractive ones atrt doing a little bit of both family/bounty quests.

At least that's what I've experienced.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: