Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Green Dragons and the Illuminati
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arrrr
Seaman

1347 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Green Dragons and the Illuminati Reply with quote

Moved from Circle of Pirates because discussion about Chuko's Green Dragons had me hijacking my own thread. *Points at self and laughs*

Falconer wrote:
The Illuminati already own the world if what's said about them is true. They go back centuries I think and they're so powerful that their 'logo' can be found on the dollar bill. Now THAT'S power. Smile

Speaking of the Illuminati and related secretive cults, how many people here have played either Deus Ex or the Broken Sword series? (Deus Ex refers to the first one, the second one is horrid compared to the first, graphics and a good physics engine are practically the only things it has going for it)
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, played deus ex. Heard about the illuminati before though. Even ran a group of underground people in an online webbrowser game called Illuminatie, I think they're THAT cool. Smile

Probably not a nice bunch in real life though...
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Illuminati has not truly exsisted since the late 18th century, and thats a fact... although some factions of it most proberly exsist to this day...

Also, the Pyrimid with the eye on it is also a symbol of the Freemasons, if I am not mistaken... here is a link to a site, and if your a fan of Conspiricy theories the rest of the site is worth your while...

Oh yeah, I have not played Deus Ex.

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men
Falconer
Captain

2865 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was also a theory where the freemasons were actually a faction of the Illuminati. These things are fun to ponder about, though it's best not to go to deeply. It's just gona drive you crazy hehe. Do they exist still, or are they history? I don't think we'll ever know, unless the suddenly openly tell us they "now own the world". Smile
Chuko
Cutthroat

3730 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or perhaps the Illuminati were a faction of the Freemasons. If you really want to get down to it, all of those secret organizations are linked, if you belive the rumours, to the Knights Templars and the Priory of Zion, and a certian event at Rennes-le-Chateau... and then you have all those roumors about the Holy Grail and stuff like that...

Status of Ships;
Sloop Syzer sunk, all hands presumed dead
Frigate Sezcka, 28 guns, 260 men
Sloop of War Aozora, 12 guns, 120 men
El Diablo
Cutthroat

218 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think,

at the time, where all those groups were persecuted, they shifted away and merged after some time with another or got up under an other name.

I heard the Illuminati may be successor of the freemasons.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: