Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Sorry for my Absence
View previous topic :: View next topic  
headrock
Rigger

354 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Sorry for my Absence Reply with quote

I apologize for not being on so much lately, not following up on my SOLs in 1600 career either, basically it's because another game has captured my attention.

I am referring to Evil Genius, by Vivendi Games.

Anyone who's played Theme Hospital or more appropriately Dungeon Keeper, will be right at home with this one. While it's a bit different from both, it's definitely better (than Dungeon Keeper. Theme Hospital was still a major hitter). As an evil genius, you get to build a base on a (not so) deserted island, and conduct operations around the world to gain notoriety and finally conquer the world. It's so sweet you wouldn't believe, I've been playing it almost STRAIGHT for three whole days (Yeah I have no life), and oh man looks like a few more days ahead of this stuff - and the game keeps getting more and more interesting, like Theme Hospital did, in a way.

Anyhow, seriously recommended. I don't know if that was appropriate to say here on HoP, might steer you away from Pirates! Accidentally (Actually that was my point). Maybe we'll start a "Hooked on Evil Genius" in a few days, heh heh.

Go out and buy. And get the patch, it adds a few niceties.

Kristian95
Boatswain

4687 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC you can transform the Eiffel Tower into a small version of it in order to capture it and keep it in your trophy room and other such loonie mad scientist / evil genious things in that game Smile I guess I ought to get hold of a copy of that one Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
PiratesFan
Rigger

23509 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh .. no problem to say it here Headrock. Thats why we created our network and Hookedgamers sites ... Cuase we want to have a place for everyone we have here just in case they lose interest in Pirates! ... We know most games won't keep peoples attention span long and most are being made as short games which drives me up a wall. anyways.. glad to hear your having fun ... and if you want come over to hookedgamers and spill the beans on the game and discuss over there fi you want.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Other Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: