Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Pirate pickup lines .....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Jokes Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldman
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSpanishRenegade wrote:
has anyone checked Wetleys stock?? Is it well guarded, or is the sleeping barkeep the only obstackle??

Hmm... I think you are hitting something... It sounds awfully possible.

Afterall, Lazarus of Rum's Cay has the exact same problem before... Once he was on a long voyage... well... his trusted barkeep (no longer of course)... Drank all the rum supplies... and slept off until Lazarus' return.

It had a devastating effect on the local... So far... b4lazarus of this isle... has been doing a wonderful job keeping his people inline... Hopefully, Westley can get a good barkeep...
Katherine the Bar Wench
Swabbie

1107 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Am I smellin' the stench of mutany aboard .....?"
oldman
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katherine the Bar Wench wrote:
"Am I smellin' the stench of mutany aboard .....?"

Well... you see... Kristian... Captain Howie's faithful First Mate has been a part time barkeep at the Westley here on the isle... all was fine until a few weeks back when his own establishment at the Cay was demolished. Since then, he has been busy trying to get his life back... So, now with Westley out entertaining Captain Howie's wife-look-alike... the tavern is just not the same... the rum is no longer flowing... the reserved private stock is running low... The production quality is just bad.

What can I say... until things are back to normal again... we will have to bunk our thirst here at your place... Smile I might add... you are doing a fine job keeping us hydrated... Very Happy

Cheers... Laughing
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: