Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Howie is back on Cutlass Isle!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Tavern Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman wrote:
Howie wrote:
Emma says: Oldman dear, why does this nice fellow Captain Howie keep calling you Grandpa?Lost

Oh... that's because Captain Howie admires my ability to adopt girls all over the place as my daughters. Gabrial came from one of the girl whom I had adopted long ago. That's why, Gabrial is calling me Grandpa and you ... grandma.

Emma says: Well now Grandpa Oldman, I don't think I like being called Grandma by some snot nosed kid and some guy that is most likely older then I am! Twisted Evil

Captain Howie says: My, My Grandpa. She is a feisty one now isn't she! Razz Wink
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Emma says: Well now Grandpa Oldman, I don't think I like being called Grandma by some snot nosed kid and some guy that is most likely older then I am! Twisted Evil

Captain Howie says: My, My Grandpa. She is a feisty one now isn't she! Razz Wink

Since all my adopted kids are now grown, married, dead or separated... in honour of my wife's request... I will cut any relation with those former relation. Therefore, from now on, my wife Emma... will simply be called Mrs. Oldman. As for myself, just Papa Oldman.
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well no matter what you say Oldman or what your new wife says. I'm still going to call you Grandpa. And I'm sure Gabrial will as well! So there. Razz Razz Razz Smile
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Well no matter what you say Oldman or what your new wife says. I'm still going to call you Grandpa. And I'm sure Gabrial will as well! So there. Razz Razz Razz Smile

Hmm... you never know... If my marriage is short... then I might consider to re-adopt those kids again. Afterall, just look at how short Captain Wolfie's marriage has been so far... a rather short one. His relation with assistant Cathy is by far the longest of all... even longer than Gabrilla.

Then again... Your marriages turn out to be pretty good... Occasional complaints from Elena and Rosemary... but, all in all, you handle the travel between the two islands quiet well.

Well... I guess, when the time is up... then I will know what I need to do. Heck, if Gabrial still hasn't figured out how to get me some great grand kids then... I might just marry Beatrice and do it myself... Wink
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all I can say about Captain Wolfie is that he is one pirate that is very popular with the ladies. So it can be expected that he will marry many different ones and then get divorced.

So far I have been married to Rosemary and Elena for a very long time. I guess I am just a 1 woman man. errrrr... rather a 2 woman man! Smile Razz
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, Captain Howie, you are a 1 woman per island (1 G/I) man.
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just don't tell Rosemary that! Wink
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:

Rosemary -- You don't want me to hear what?

Laughing Captain Howie, I think you are a bit too late for that...
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman wrote:
Howie wrote:

Rosemary -- You don't want me to hear what?

Laughing Captain Howie, I think you are a bit too late for that...

Captain Howie says: Don't worry your pretty little self dear. It's alright, thats just Oldman mumbling again. He does that sometimes.

Rosemary says: Oh Ok, sweetie. I understand what you are saying about Oldman. I don't think he knows he is doing that sometimes. Loving

Captain Howie says: Well now Oldman, I do think that me beautiful wife has told you. Hasn't she! Razz
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Rosemary says: Oh Ok, sweetie. I understand what you are saying about Oldman. I don't think he knows he is doing that sometimes. Loving

Captain Howie says: Well now Oldman, I do think that me beautiful wife has told you. Hasn't she! Razz

*Before Oldman could answer, Mrs. Oldman, Emma, showed up.*

Emma -- Rosemary, how nice to see you again... I see that you have won your man back. Good for you, us girls, need to stick together. You never know when one of these men is going to turn their back on you. You keep an eye on the Oldman for me, I will keep an eye on Captain Howie on Rum's Cay for you.

"Well now, Emma, I am a very down to earth, straight talk kinda guy. Why on earth would you think me otherwise? Afterall, all I do is to hang out with some of my best buddies... Howdy (aka Captain Howie), Woody (aka Captain Wolfwood), KrisitianVista (aka Kristian95), b4lazarus (aka Captain Lazarus). Ain't that right, Howdy?" Wink
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that certainly is correct Oldman.

You see Emma, Oldman has many friends here on these islands and he does enjoy drinking rum and talking with his friends.

So might I suggest that you not nag him so much about this. Wink

I will ensure you that he will stay out of trouble. So no need to worry your pretty little self. And no need for you to have to fill your little head full of worrysome thoughts. Captain Howie will keep a watch out.

With that said, It's party time boys. Rum's on me! Last one over to the Lazarus tavern is a rotten egg! Razz Razz Razz Smile Arr!
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pss.. Howdy... b4lazarus only gives the best of rum for the last group... All the people arrived first will get the muddy tasting, Rotten Egg Rum... So, it's ok to be rotten egg for now.
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman wrote:
pss.. Howdy... b4lazarus only gives the best of rum for the last group... All the people arrived first will get the muddy tasting, Rotten Egg Rum... So, it's ok to be rotten egg for now.

Well now Grandpa, thats why Captain Howie always insists on going down with his ship, is the last man standing in a battle and of course the last pirate to make his way up to the bar at the Lazarus Tavern! Razz Smile
Rigger

483 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe, not if I can help it. I will walk at my usual "turtle" speed... I think you will still be a half step too fast. That's ok, I will share the last drop with you.
Howie
Helmsman

45890 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman wrote:
Hehehe, not if I can help it. I will walk at my usual "turtle" speed... I think you will still be a half step too fast. That's ok, I will share the last drop with you.

Emma says: Not if you can help it Oldman! You mean not if I can help it.

Oldman I insist that you stop this drinking and the chasing of barmaids. I want you to stay home and to help take care of your children. You have 5 kids now and prolly 5 or 6 more on the way.

It is time that you started acting your age Oldman and stop partying with all of your friends. Like this Captain Howie, all he seems to want to do is drink at the Lazarus Tavern. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: