Shop  •   Avatar  •   FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •   Profile  •   Log in to check private messages  •   Log in  •  Register 

Blackbeards Ball,dance partners for lady pirates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NASSAU
Seaman

4819 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Blackbeards Ball,dance partners for lady pirates. Reply with quote

OK its a little strange without a female lead,but lets hope the great modders on this site continue with the Lady pirates,and if anyones interested I'll keep working on the rest.

TheDon
Rigger

16718 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH, NO! It's Brokeback PIRATES!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Roland
Helmsman

22541 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the governor's son must be adopted. He appears older than the governor himself!
NASSAU
Seaman

4819 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good,I'm laughing so hard I,can't type.I,threw in monty,and blackbeard,just for my own twisted amusement,itts blackbearrrddd,runnn!Anyway this is for the gals assuming of course,they are playing a female pirate mod.I myself have been working too hard on main character nif to change him out now.Of course hes wearing modded uniform,pirated from the great artists on this sight,in fact Don I'm sure i've downloaded something of yours..good stuff.If you look close you'll see the hat doesn't match the uniform,in fact in this test shot he is a capt with a dukes hat ina marquis or counts uniform.Not earthshaking but now that I have down to wearing one hat all the time,maybe I can shape it to look like the spanish capt of the guards hat (thats the character I use in most of the regular gameplay)
Anway if the ladies are interested I 'll turn the gov son into meet the cpt of the guard,for each nation maybe throw in a military capt to replace the attractive girl,and a merchant captain to replace the plain daugh.
Quinton
Powder Monkey

325 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this mod idea! I never thought somebody else would want to change the dancers into male dancers to accompany female pirate mods. I would definetly go for changing the governor son to meet the Captian of the Guard. That would actually make perfect sense without forcing all the governors to have male offspring. I do wonder what the jealous fiance will end up being though.
rupertlittlebear
Helmsman

10381 Gold -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quinton wrote:
I do wonder what the jealous fiance will end up being though.
Raymondo.
Capt Redde
Seaman

240 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aarrrrgh, ye be makin a grown pyrat cry from laughin so hard wi' this one matey. Nows if'n we could jus' figure sum ov the other stuff owt.
Quinton
Powder Monkey

325 Gold -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raymondo as the jealous fiance!? Oh boy

Baron Raymondo emerges from hiding in the closet.
"You've finnaly found me out, but you will regret giving my spouse pretty jewlery! En Garde!"
Pirate-Ahoy
Powder Monkey

152 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Baron Raymondo emerges from hiding in the closet.
"You've finnaly found me out, but you will regret giving my spouse pretty jewlery! En Garde!"

Laughing For the first time yesterday I fought the French jealous fiance (it's funny I've never gone after the French ladies before Rolling Eyes ) and found him to be a good looking lad. If I could mod him into my main character I think it would!

I think I'll leave modding the ladies alone though, the curtsing Marquie scares me Shocked
NASSAU
Seaman

4819 Gold -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you find cpt_grd_f.nif and rename it pc.nif exactly as I've written here,then find pc.nif and rename it pc.nif.OFF then you'll have frenchy fighting for you on board ship.You can rename close to 60% of files to work.Right now you just can't replace any files where he is in dress uniform,though several folks,myself included are working on it.

Oh ,almost forgot,copy the file and rename the copy ,leaving,the original in place.It works even when you meet 'yourself',however if you want to avoid this you can pick,a military capt,or merchant cpt,to rename as the cpt of guard,as long as you copy it first and leave the original as is.Good,luck!
Looger
Powder Monkey

363 Gold -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! That picture of Montalban bowing is hilarious!
It's not called bowing, it called something else, but I can't remember what. Anyways, I like it.

You are a very cruel person to make your cabin boy dance and act like a governer's daughter! xD
NASSAU
Seaman

4819 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help his latent tendencies,on the bright side ,at least that trip to Arthur Murray Dance Studios paid off!

Oh and I'm not ignoring the forum,I'm so busy lately they have to pump me fresh air ,news ,and sunshine !!!
golden_abyss
Swabbie

906 Gold -

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so hangon so you change blackbeards name to something else swap the files around so blackbeard looks like your charecter and you are then black beard man you are the dreaded blackbeard lol!!!!!

translation:

swap blackbeards name with your own
swap the charecter files so blackbeard is the guy you normally are
and then you look like black beard and have his name

dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can this be done plz say yes

* "The Beauty of the Golden Abyss" *
Rook
Seaman

517 Gold -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truly truly disturbing screenshots Shocked However, as for being a successful mod, outstanding! Smile This will surely open the doors to many more ball room mods.

Rook
Managing Editor/Writer
www.hookedgamers.com
NASSAU
Seaman

4819 Gold -

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rook,speaking of success ,'Hooked Gamers' sets the mark!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Customization & Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: